His Green Eyes [H.S. Fanfiction]

Chapter 1 - Riley's POV

"Riley!!!"

I kept running to who knows where. I just ran without knowing where to go. I dont know why. It's like my legs have a mind of its own. It started pouring heavily but that didnt stop me. I ran across the street until.

"GAHH!!!"

I screamed. It was all just a dream. But it felt so real to me. I heard footsteps rapidly getting louder until the door to my room opened, revealing my parent's worried faces.

"Honey! Is everything okay?"

My dad said. I nodded and my mom came and hugged me so tightly. I hardly breathe. I tried to remove my mother's hands but I failed. My mom finally let go.

"I thought that something bad happened to you. Thank god, but why were you screaming?"

"Just a bad dream, that's all."

My mom nodded and stood up. "Ok honey. Sleep tight." My mom kissed my forehead and so does my dad. They left but I can't sleep yet. It's already one in the morning. I couldn't stop thinking about that dream. It felt so, so real. I kept thinking about the dream and didnt know that I've already fallen asleep.

~Next Day~

I woke up at the bright rays of the sun at my window. I rubbed my eyes and started to yawn. I blinked my eyes several times to regain my vision. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a nice bath. After that, I got my towel and went out to get dressed.

I got my brown shorty shorts and my plain dark blue shirt with orange skeletons on it. Then I got my foot socks and sneakers. I combed my long brown wavy hair and went downstairs.

"Goodmorning honey."

My mom greated and gave me a plate full of scrambled eggs. My dad's sitting at the side of me reading the latest news.

"I'm going out today. I'm gonna buy something at the mall, is that okay?"

My parents nodded and after I ate my breakfast I got my bag and car keys and drove to the mall. I want to buy a new book to read since I finished all of my books. I bought one that somehow catches my interest.

After that I went window shopping. I dont want to stay at the house cuz it's boring. I dont have any friends. Not a single one because I'm a 'nobody'. Almost everyone bullies and teases me. I didnt tell my parents about this because I dont want them to worry so much.

I got so busy walking and looking at the clothes at the shop that I bumped into someone. My book dropped and the other things that the person I bumped into. I look to see who it was but he was wearing a cap and a surgical mask. I can only see his eyes.

"Ahh... sorry I didnt see you there..."

He said picking up the things on the ground.

"No...it's also my fault...."

I helped in picking them up. Our hands touched. It seems kinda strange. It felt like I've felt this hand before. I look up to see his emerald green eyes. They look so beautiful I could stare at them everyday, non stop.

I realized that I was looking at him for so long now.

"Uhh... s-sorry...."

I looked down embarassed. "Uhh... no.. it's okay love..." He got his things and I got mine. "Sorry again for bumping into you... May I know your name?

I couldn't tell him my name but my mouth just got out of control and told him. "The name's Riley.." I smiled at him. "And you?"

I looked at him with curiosity. "Uhmm... my name is... Harvy..."

------------------------------------

Lol. This story seems so confusing to understand XD I apologize for that. I just recently thought about this and I dont know how to start it up.

So this is the first chapter. Hope you like it. Vote and comment if you really like it and I'll just update maybe tomorrow? Bye love xx