" What she said ? " Tailw asked in tears. I just placed my head down.

Sorry tailw

" Help me...... Please " suddenly tailw got down in knees in front of me. I quickly made her to get up.

" What are you doing ? How can I do this ? you are pregnant " I said sadly looking at her.

" Do anything........ Make tenten hate me.... Please...... Please " she said in tears. And literally begging in front of me. A tear rolled in my eyes.

" Tell me what I have to do " I said looking at her. She got shocked and raised her head.

Tailw point of view

" Ten ten should I open my eyes " I said closing my eyes tightly.

What he is doing ? He told me that he is going to surprise me. He also  brought me to this farm house. I told blake to wait in his room. And also narin knows about me and Blake plan. She told that she will bring tenten to Blake rooms. So that he will see me and Blake in same room and leave me.

" Now open " he said. As I opened my eyes. I seen room is dim with only candle lights and a dinning table is arranged there. My eyes filled with water.

Idiot I am going to leave you.

Suddenly he came from behind and hugged me and placed his hand on my stomach slowly.

" Baby do you think Mom liked it ? " He said slowly placed his head on my shoulder.

If this romantic continues then my plan will be fails. I should divert him to work my plan.

" Ah...... " I shouted loudly. Even through my stomach is not paining. Tenten came in front of me.

" What Happened ? " Ten ten asked looking at my stomach.

" It's...... Paining ........ Can you please bring my tablets ? My bag is in down stairs " I said holding my stomach.

" But..... How can it suddenly pain ? Let me check " tenten said and about to check my pulse.

"AH....." I shouted loudly. If he sees my pulse he knows that there is nothing pain in me.

" Ok....ok.  wait here don't go anywhere I am going to bring tablets " he said holding my face in his hand. I nodded. He ran in minute. I wiped my tears. I seen narin came running to me.

" Everything is ready. But mam do you think it is right ? " Narin said in concerned.

" I have to do this. Not for me but for tenten " I said in tears. And me and narin went to Blake room. There I seen Blake in tension.

" I can't able to do this tailw..... It's impossible for me to do...... Tenten thinks I am betraying him " he said in sad tone.

" Please..... You are my friend right ? You said you are going to help me in any way " I said looking at him.

" Ok.... Then what about the baby ? And also you don't know how this pregnancy is for you. You can be danger in next few months there has to be someone to take care of you " Blake said I. Angry tone. I just placed my head down.

" Promise me.... " Blake said showing me his hand in front of me.

"I will help you now....but promise me after this you will let me and narin to help you in pregnancy. After this I am going to take you two out of this country. Still you give birth to this baby safe promise me that you will not leave us and go " Blake said in serious tone.

" Yes, mam let us help you. I am ready to help you guys " narin said in sad tone.

" But.... " Before I speak.