How He Asks You Out

Nash : You guys were sitting on his living room couch. You had the biggest crush on him. He looked you in the eyes and you got lost on the colour of his. He softly says " I think I'm in love with you, will you be my girlfriend?"

Taylor : you two have been best friends since kindergarten. You were with all the guys at Magcon and they are all laughing at Taylor. Nash screams "TAYLOR LOVES Y/N!" And he blushes so hard. He just manages to stutter "y-ya so w-what?" You just walk up to him and kiss him. You immediately feel him kiss back. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He says.

Carter : You knew that Carter had a really big crush on you. He practically told you last week, but you kdecided to play it off. One day he looked so handsome and so confident. He just walked up to you and said "will you be my girlfriend?"

Cameron : Cam was always shy around you. Nash was your best friend so you saw Cameron a lot and you were practically in love with him. One day you walk up to Nash's house and see Cameron standing at the front door with a bouquet of roses and a sign that said WILL YOU BE MINE?

Shawn : it was really obvious you liked Shawn. He would start singing and you would blush so hard it was hard to tell whether you were a human or tomato. One day while he was singing at Magcon, he called you on stage and started singing Boyfriend by Justin Bieber. You started to cry when he gave you a rose and asked you to be his girlfriend.

Jack G. : Jack decided to buy you a new pair of Vans and put a note in them. You only saw the note 3 days later so he started to get worried that you were just ignoring him. Right when you saw it you knew he was the one.

Jack J. : Jack made a vine singing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. He tagged you about 50 million times in it and waited for your response.

Matthew : he was making a video with Nash and Cameron when you walked in the room. He couldn't stop smiling off camera and when the video ended he got up, hugged you and said that you were officially his. His girlfriend of course.

Aaron : Aaron got the guys to help him ask you out. Thy all got up on stage at Magcon and screamed your name. You walk on stage to see Aaron standing there with a bouquet of roses and a giant smile on his face.

Hayes : because Hayes is only 13 he went over to you house and told you he like liked you. You laughed at how cute he was and you said you liked him to. He then asked for you to be his girlfriend.