Story Of Our Lives

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Hannah brushed it off as Andy yelled at them for ruining the moment. Hannah sighed when the phone started to ring. She answered it as they boys were now hitting each other. “Hello?”

“Hi I’m Paul Daniels from Recon Recordings. I’m calling about a demo CD that was sent in by… Hannah Prescot?” Hannah’s heart started to race. “Yes! I’m Hannah! I was beginning to worry you didn’t get it!” The man on the phone laughed. “Oh we got it and thank god we did! We loved it and we want to work with Black Veil Brides. It’s like a test drive. We’ll record something and if it works than we can get a contract made up.”

“That sounds great!”

“Now who is the front man of the band?”

“Andy Biersack, my fiancée.”

“Oh congrats on the engagement! Do you mind if I talk to him for a bit?”

“Of course! Let me go find him.”

Hannah looked over at Andy and saw that he was holding CC down, trying to spit on him. She put her hand over the speaker part and whisper-yelled “Andy, you may want to talk on the phone. It’s very important!”

Andy reluctantly took the phone from her and walked into the kitchen. Hannah hushed the guys so that they could listen.

“Oh did she now? ……. Really? ………. When? Next summer? …… No not a problem at all! Thank you so very much. See you then.” Andy hung up the phone and walked back into the living room. Hannah stood there smirking while the boys looked confused. Andy had the biggest smile on his face and he shook his head slowly at Hannah.

“You wonderful, beautiful girl you!” He exclaimed, running at Hannah, picking her up and spinning her around. Andy put her down and kissed all over her face. “Andy! What the hell is going on?”

Andy stopped and looked at the rest of his band. “so I might have stolen one of your demo cds and I might have sent it to a LA recording studio and they called and said they want to work with you….” Hannah explained. They tried to process her words but they couldn’t believe it.

“Let me get this straight. You, Hannah, stole a Demo CD and sent it to LA and now they are offering to work with us?” Jake asked trying to fit the pieces together.

Hannah rolled her eyes. “Yes. I just said that like two seconds ago.”

All at once the guys ran at her and trapped her in a group hug. “Hannah have I ever told you how much I love you?” CC called out, somewhere in the middle of the group. They all laughed. “You need to let me go sometime soon, I need to get supper started!” and with that everyone let her go but Ash stopped her. “No you don’t! You sit and relax and we will cook supper for you! Our way to say thank you!”

Hannah and Andy watched in horror as they set off into the kitchen with determination. “I don’t think cooking with a stove is the best or safest way to say thanks.” Hannah said following them.  “You just sit there with the first aid box and by on standby.” Andy said, trying not to laugh. “Hey pretty boy! You’re helping us too!” Jinxx yelled, throwing an apron at him. Hannah laughed at Andy who was now wearing a pink frilly apron. “How the hell do we have this?” Andy asked disgusted. “Stop complaining and work!” Jake yelled. Andy saluted and that gained giggles from Hannah.

After about an hour of watching them painfully making spaghetti for the third time Hannah had to step in.  Ignoring the protests from the males, Hannah boiled the last of the spaghetti noodles and made homemade tomato sauce with ground beef in it.

She laughed at their embarrassed faces and said “Thanks for the effort guys. I give you all gold stars” CC and Ash high fived and giggled like 5 year olds.

Hannah grabbed stacks of plates, forks and knives and gave them to Andy. “I’m putting you in charge of setting the table. Please be careful.” Andy laughed as he took the load off of her. She turned back to the other four and said to go wash up. In that moment she felt very motherly. She liked that feeling. A lot.

They sat down and ate together like a weirdass family. Hannah couldn’t wait to get her life with Andy started.

All night the weird feeling in Hannah’s stomach wouldn’t go away. All through the night Hannah would wake up with the need to throw up but every time she got up it would ease up. She would go back to her warm bed and try to sleep but an hour later she would be rushing back to the bathroom just to dry heave. “Just throw up already.” She said angrily to herself.  It was 3:30 in the morning when she dragged herself back to bed. She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

I bet many of you are guessing what’s going to happen next. You insult me if you really think that. Too over done. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Peace out bitches.