Chapter one

chapter one

Annie's POV

"shut up, leave me alone!" I yelled at my demons. They never leave me alone. I tried to distract myself. Plus, I have a meet and greet with Avril Lavigne tomorrow. I got ready for school and went downstairs. "Breakfast?" My mom asked me. "I-I'm not hungry." I mumbled. She shot me a concerned glance. I walked out the door.

I absolutely hate school. I used to be homeschooled, only for a few months though. I decided to take the long way to school since I was early. As I approached the school yard three of my school bullies staggerded up to me. It was Amaryia, Brooke, and Keren. Great, this is what I get for simply showing up to school.

" Hey look, our little fatass whore finally decided to show up! What took you so long bitch?! ", Brooke chanted. Honestly, I don't know what I ever did to them to deserve this. I tried to run past them, but I couldn't. There was three of them, and one of me . Keren threw me onto the ground while Brooke and Amaryia relentlessly kicked me. I just want this day to end already.

The bell rang and the girls scattered from around me. I decided to wait until everyone was out of the school yard to go inside. It's bad enough I have to deal with my demons who constantly follow me and taunt me. Then bullies in top of that! I don't kniw how much longer I can take this. Right when I was almost inside the school, they started talking to me again.

    ' Annie, just go ahead and kill yourself fatass. No one needs you here, no one. Cut yourself you whore '

The voices were to much to handle. I ran away from the school and ran down the trail to my house, only that wasn't where I was going. i ran to a tree and I climbed higher and higher. Then I sat there for a moment. I can't believe I'm about to do this but it's for the best . I .. jumped .. I hit the ground really hard . Wait , What ! How come i'm still alive, this isn't how it was supposed to happen . I am supposed to be .. dead .  I started sobbing .

Avril's POV

I was out for a walk because i was on break . I'll be here in london for about 4 years . I heard loud crying . i started looking around for the person who was crying . then i found her . It was a young girl, she was very young . she only looked 7 or 8 at the oldest . i walked up to her . i kneeled down beside her and put my arm around her " shhhhh baby . it's gonna be okay . ", i said trying to make her feel better . At first she jerked away from me but then she looked up at me and leaned onto my chest . she wrapped her arms around me and started sobbing harder . i rubed her back trying to comfort her and placed her on my lap, bringing her closer to me . i wonder why she is out here all by her self . maybe she is lost or she wandered off . she still looks young enough to wander off from a group . " sweetie, what's your name?", i asked curiously . " A-An-nie ." she said inbetween sobs . " why are you out here by youself , how old are you?", i started to become concerned for her . " I .. was um ..... trying to ... k-kill....myself....and i'm 11 . you don't need to stay , i don't wanna waste you're time too . " , she said trying to hold back tears , i could tell . " No babygirl , no . i don't want to leave you . i want to help you . come on , let's go to my place ." , i hope she is okay , well i know she's not she just tried to commit suicide . she's only 11 and she already tried to commit suicide ! i stood up with Annie still in my arms . she is so light , oh my god . she mush weigh like 50 pounds , she's short too , but still . i hope she isn't anorexic or bulimic . i carried her out to the car and put her in the passenger seat .        

Annie's POV 

I was in someone's car . she said she wanted to help me and she seemed really nice . so i went with her . i'm too weak to fight back so even if i wanted to , i couldn't . i wiped off my tears and looked in the drivers seat . she looked familliar but i can't figure out who she is . we pulled up to a big apartment and she got out . The girl walked over to my side and opened my door then picked me up . i held my arms out to her like i was a baby . she gave me a sympathetic look before picking me up . i rested my head on her shoulder . we walked into her apartment . it was huge . she carried me upstairs into a big room with lavender walls, a black nightstand, a black metal bed, a window with light grey curtains, a dresser, and three guitars hanging on the wall . she sat me down on the bed then sat beside me . " are you hungry ? " , she asked me . That was the one question I've been dreading. 

Avril's POV

I asked Annie if she was hungry and she froze . She looked scared when i asked her . "I-I'm not hungry ." she answered hesitantly . she layed down on my lap . " are you sleepy babygirl ?" i said , she looked exausted . "Yea . but i-don't wanna fall asleep . i have really bad nightmares . " she replied as she started to cry a little . " awe sweetie , you need to sleep . i'll lay down with you if it'll help you fall asleep . ", i said i just want her to be okay . she seems so vaulnerable . she nodded her head and i wiped the tears from her cheeks . i layed down and opened my arms . she crawled towards me and layed on my chest . i wrapped her in my arms trying to reassure her and make her feel safe . she dozed off in my arms and eventually fell asleep . 

i woke up to loud sobs and wheezing . i looked over at Annie and she was sitting with her arms wrappped around my knees and her head inbetween her knees . she was sobbing loudly and she was trembling . she sounded like she couldn't breathe . i sat up next to her and craddled her in my arms . she nestled her head in my shoulder and said inbetween sobs " make them stop, please, make them stop screaming at me ." at first i didn't know what she was talking about , then i realized she was talking about her demons . i feel so bad or this little girl . kids her age shouldn't have to go through all of this . she squeezed me tightly and i brought her closer to me . her breathing began to regulate and she slowly fell back asleep . not long after she fell asleep , i became lost in my thoughts and i eventually dozed off too .