✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Chapter 1  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

∧_∧

(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。

⊂   ノ    ・゜+.

しーJ   °。+ *'¨)     Here ya to my lovelies!

  .· '¸.·*'¨) ¸.·*¨)

(¸.·' (¸.·'* ⛧

  ┏━━━━━━ʕ•㉨•ʔ━━━━━━━┓

  ┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

          Warmth. Red. Orange. Yellow. Blue. Violet. Lavender. Pink. And so many pastel colors. I touch her hand. It is soft like a rabbit's soft fluffy fur. I look into her eyes and I sink into them. Her eyes are green and when I look at them, they make me feel like I'm sleeping in a forest of green. Her lips are baby pink and curve like a wave. I would love to surf those beautiful waves and feel the coolness from it. Her black eyelashes curl in a way that harmonizes with her eyes and eyebrows that make her show off her emotions and amazing looks. I touch her hair. It's soft and blonde. I tangle my hands in it to feel the soft silky hair between my fingers. She smiles. I smile back. I love her so much. I don't know what I would do without her. She's the rose of my garden, she is the stars and the moon each of my every night. She's my love. She's my little sunset lover. And I don't want anything to change. I want to stay, here, forever with her. I don't want to lose her. I'd suffer without her. She is my goddess, my queen. I would never hurt her or do anything that would make her uncomfortable. Every day, I want to see her smile and eyes blink at me is happiness. I am her slave of love. Everything and anything she wishes for I will do. I love her. I not hurt her. I won't cheat on her. I will be loyal, just for her and just to her....

Just for Pandora.

  ┏━━━━━━ʕ•㉨•ʔ━━━━━━━┓

  ┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

Ok so that's chapter one. Short and cheesy but it's cute, right? Ok well goodnight my lovelies ~