Playing The Game

When we all got to the lounge, my instincts couldn't have been more right. There were six tattoo tables spread out around the room with monitors next to each of them, and I had no idea what they were about to make us do.

"Contestants, you will each have to step up to the tables, lie flat on your back, and be cuffed to with your arms over your head in the chairs. At which point, you'll be hooked up to a monitor. This monitor will be checking your heart rate continuously. The kicker? Each of your roommates will have to use a whip on you for thirty minutes straight to try to get your heart rate up." Oliver announced, proudly.

"Ella, since you don't have a roommate, we're letting you pick between one of us to do it instead," Chris explained, giving me an easy choice.

"I pick Dave," I said, biting my lip as he started to blush, and then shook his head.

"Drew, Justin, since you two are roommates you'll be using Brooklynn instead to help even things out." Oliver assured, trying to keep things interesting.

I laid flat on the table and put my arms over my head, letting Dave cuff me as I tried to stay calm. "You do this on all your first dates?" I gloated, watching him scan over my body as he realized what he was doing.

"I guess you're just special," he said, locking them tightly around my wrists.

He hooked up my monitor, and immediately grabbed the whip, running the strings up and down my body. Unfortunately, for us girls, we were forced to wear tank tops, and shorts, so that we would feel all of it. Worse, the guys could only wear boxers.

I felt Dave running the tassels down my thigh, and then all the way up my chest. With each sweeping movement, my body surged with pleasure, watching as he took in every inch of me.

"I should've had you buy me a drink first," I smirked, feeling the tassels dwindling between my legs. There was no doubt in my mind that he'd done this before. No one had this much experience on their first try.

"You're getting a real kick out of this, aren't you?" Dave laughed, shaking his head.

"Did you get that from me squirming, or by looking at the monitor?" I asked, sarcastically, rolling my eyes as I leaned up towards the whip, causing it to go deeper into my thigh.

"Alright, times up!" Chris Nunez yelled as he allowed everyone to switch places.

"Wanna switch?" I smiled, widely, as Dave continued to unlock the cuffs that were binding my wrists.

"I don't think you could handle me," he retaliated, as I sat up in front of him.

"Try me," I whispered, coming in closer.

"Later," Dave winked, going over to meet the judges as they waited together for the thirty minutes to end.
———————————————

When everyone finished, we all stood together in a row, and my heart was beating faster then ever. I realized that, if I lost, I might be going home already.

"We have the results from the heart rate monitors, and we'll be announcing the five highest," Chris smiled, holding the little white envelope in his hands.

"But, first, I'll announce who they are," Oliver smirked, making us all shake with fear. "Brooklynn, Jason, Ella, Sasha, and Keegan, step forward." I'd never been so terrified in my entire life as I said a silent prayer for myself.

"Fifth highest was Keegan, fourth was Sasha, third was Brooklynn." Dave said, leaving us hanging. "The three of you may step back," he allowed, giving them a chance to catch their breath. This was it, either me or Jason were about to be sent packing. "Second...is Ella," Dave finished, looking up at me. Adrenaline surged through me as I covered my face and tried to stay calm.

"That means that Jason, you did not have what it takes to make it behind the scenes," Oliver announced, sending him on his way.

"Ella!" Dave said, before I could walk away. "Don't expect to make it by every time." He scolded, walking out with the other judges as Oliver and Chris gave me a dirty look.

Everyone else left the lounge, but I'd decided to stay. I had nothing better to do, and it wasn't like I had a roommate to talk to and pass the time with.

As I sat on the couch, twiddling my thumbs, and playing on my phone for thirty minutes, I noticed Dave come walking in. He looked over at me, confused, before stopping dead in his tracks.

"What're you still doing here?" He asked, coming over to sit with me on the couch.

"I figured I'd stay," I said, looking up at him, disappointedly. "I mean, it's not like I've got a roommate to pass the time with." I explained, wishing that I hadn't won.

"Oh, come on, there's gotta be something for you to do?" Dave asked, looking around the room. "Watch a movie, practice some pool," he offered, giving me some ideas. "Better yet, I'll play you!" He smiled, jumping up and going over to grab a stick.

"I don't think you can handle me," I joked, quoting him from earlier.

"Haha, very funny," he said, sarcastically. "I've been playing this game ever since I could walk," he gloated, racking them up.

"Then I'm sure you'll be very disappointed when I beat you," I retaliated, getting up off the couch.

I have no idea how long we played, but it was the most fun I'd had in my entire life. We found ourselves trying to make it fun instead of actually trying to win. Dave was putting the pool stick on his back, and trying to shoot, and I would close my eyes and try to hit it in. Naturally, we failed epically, but it didn't matter.

"Alright, time to call it quits," Dave said, yawning, as he put the pool stick back on the rack.

"Truce?" I offered, putting my pool stick up with his.

"What're you talking about? We're gonna finish this, eventually!" He laughed, leaning in closer.

"Unless I lose the challenge," I scoffed, wondering how long my wonderland was going to last.

"Well, in that case, you'll just have to come over to my place and play," Dave tried as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"Oh, of course you have a pool table," I giggled, rolling my eyes.

"It's the best game ever," he gloated, defending it, proudly.

"You've got a point," I agreed, taking the loss.