One

Edited😍

"So what I was just another fuck for you?"

This is what he hated about fucking one girl more than twice, the attachment, the feelings they grew towards him after the second time was something he couldn't control.

He wasn't a commitment type of guy and they knew that but that didn't really stop them from wanting to pursue a relationship with him.

He couldn't help that he was not only good looking but amazing in bed and apparently the 'I am a cocky jerk' act was a turn on even though for him it wasn't an act.

He grabbed his pants of the ground before answering her. He had seen this more than once, he had been in this situation so many times.

He tugged on his belt and made sure his pants were tight enough so that if she threw something at him he could dodge and run.

"I though you knew that by now Liz, I mean you're a wonderful girl and you were a good fuck but I don..." He didn't get to finish his sentence before she grabbed the closest thing to her which happened to be her six inch heel and threw it at his head.

He chuckled to himself as he ducked out of her small res flat.

Wits girls were his favourite,so so passionate.

Another chuckle left his throat as he remember how passionate she had been when he was fucking her. He was getting turned on just thinking about it.

A man of his libido needed a lot of entertaining...

Too focused on his thoughts about Lilian or was it Lucy....

He bumped into someone not only knocking himself off his feet but the person who was stupid enough to bump into him.

Oh ...Lizzy.

"What the fuck?!" He wasn't the one to lash out instead the brown eyed girl who had over a dozen books scattered around her did and that shook him.

He was rendered speechless by her beauty.

Of course he had fucked even prettier girls around campus but her beauty was different, her beauty was radiant and rolling off of her in waves...

Damn.

"Aren't you gonna apologise dude?" She gathered her books in a hurry and stood to her full height beside him and that's when he noticed her curves.

She wasn't his usual type, if he even had one.

She was more on the skinny side but she had pure unadulterated curves that caught his attention.

"Apologise for what exactly your stupidity or lack of concentration?" Instead of her eyes widening in surprise she smirked at him.

"How about for you being so wrapped up in your little dickheaded bubble that you failed to notice me walking towards you" She said more colourful words under her breath and brushed past him her perfume not only sweet but alluring.

The ride in the elevator felt longer than it actually was whoever that girl was , was now his mission.

He was gonna fuck her even if it was the last thing he did.

"Hey dude you should've called to let me know you weren't coming home" His roommate and best friend Alex sat on the kitchen counter in their small kitchenette in their apartment chewing on cornflakes.

S'bu only grumbled under his breath making his way towards the fridge grabbing a bottle of water and staring blankly at his best friend.

"I thinking fucking Lucy left you in a daze" he shook his head and correct Alex of Lizzy's name before excusing himself to his room.

Who the fuck was that girl?

*****

"You're late"

Jess was laying on her stomach on her bed with a chocolate bar in one hand and her phone in the other.

"I am sorry I bumped into some dude in the hall and let's just say he had no manners" A snort came from the moody girl before she bit into her chocolate scrolling through her phone.

"Which guy ever is...this is Bramfontein every guy is a dick" She hated to admit it but Jess was right all the guys in Bram especially those going to Wits where rotten potatoes.

"I found the books after tearing the library inside out Mr Chan actually helped me" Another snort and an accusation of Helen being a nerd emitted from Jess and she threw her ug boots at her roommates back before talking the books to her side of the room.

She placed them neatly on her bedside table and smile as she opened the first one ready to lose herself in the words, she loved literature that's why she was an African Literature major, she loved how books made her feel lost in a fantasy world.

Somehow lost between the lines of the book her nose wiggled and the smell of a deep sexy cologne wrapped around her reminding her of the stupid dude she bumped into.