chapter eight - hang out

Start from the beginning

I snort. 

"Why is it so freaking cold?!" a deep voice yells from the back.

"Some hot chick's here, Haze!"

Pause.

"Does she have really long brown hair?!"

"Oh, yeah!" Dom winks at me. I wink back. His face flushes.

"Is she really short?"

"Well, that was rude! And yes!" Auden adds.

"Oh, sweet baby Jesus, don't say anything stupid!"

"We're gonna go in our room and eat some pizza, see you later, loser!" Dom yells, and they pull me inside the house, closing the door, the three of us giggling and running to a bedroom with two twin beds sitting on either side of the room. We push the beds together and Auden turns on the TV to Family Guy, the three of us sitting on the now-large bed, the twins sitting on either side of me, the three of us digging into the pizza that was originally for Haze.

About ten minutes later, Wall runs into the room, water still dripping from his hair as he wears sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Oh, good Lord," he says as he looks at us.

"'Sup," Dom nods. "Bro, your girlfriend's hot. And she got us pizza, so I think I'mma keep her." He looks at me. "You'll be my girlfriend, right, Casey?"

"Pfft, yeah right!" Auden snorts.

I grin and kiss Auden's cheek, then turn to Dom and kiss his cheek, then whisper softly, "I'll think about it."

A wide grin spreads across his face as I climb off the bed after taking two pieces of pizza, and I pull Wall behind me, both of us walking to the living room/kitchen.

"Did you just cheat on me with my brothers?" Wall asks as I look for plates in his cupboards.

"I didn't know we were dating, Mr. Beckett."

"Oh my, someone's in a good mood. Did those boys primp you up?"

I scoff with a grin and find a plate, putting the pizzas on it and sliding it to him as he sits on the counter.

"Thank you," he says, then wraps his legs around me and pulls me to him. "I think you deserve a kiss."

I smile and rest my hands on his thighs, his expression kind of changing, and I chuckle. "Kiss my ass, Beckett."

He grins. "When and where, sunshine?"

I roll my eyes and pry his legs off of me, walking to the sink to clean the dishes that look like they're from today.

"So, what're you even doin' here?" Wall asks.

I shrug. "Thought you wanted something since you're just hanging out here today."

A pause.

He chuckles. "Did the guys desert you here?"

I sigh. "They thought we should have 'alone time and hang out'."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that."

I roll my eyes at his seductive tone.

"Don't roll your eyes at me."

I roll my eyes again, this time with a grin.

"Now you're smiling."

"Shut up!" I cry, chuckling.

"When are you gonna give in and realize you want these lips all over you?"

I scoff. "When dogs breathe under water."