Steve looked at her with wide eyes, and Natasha just walked by him into his apartment.

"Natasha?"

"Hmm?"

"What happened?"

Natasha looked at him as she sat down on the couch.

"Oh, that's nothing to worry about. It's fine." She said, as Steve stared at her black eye.

"Who did that?" Steve said, raising his voice.

Natasha raised one eyebrow, looking at him more seriously.

"Steve, it's okay. I promise."

"Tell me who did this." He sounded angry, not at her, but she figured she'd just tell him.

"Brock."

Steve clenched his teeth together.

"What else did he do?"

"Steve, we don't have to.."

"Natasha." He said, his voice steady and serious.

Natasha sighed.

"He grabbed my ass, so I slapped his hand away. Then he tried to kiss me as he held me against the wall. I kicked him in the crotch and he hit me in the face." She said.

Steve almost got angry with her for not taking this as serious as he did. Why didn't this seem to be a big thing to her?

"Where is he now?" He asked instead.

"The hospital." Natasha said, picking up a magazine from the table.

"The what?"

"He punched me in the face so I punched him back. A few times more. Well, nine times more. Either way, I had to call the ambulance because I might have broken his nose."

Brock had ended up crying on the storage floor when Natasha was done with him. She had considered to leave him there but called for an ambulance anyway. He was pretty badly injured. However, she didn't need to explain much to anyone about what had happened because her swollen face and tear filled eyes made it quite obvious. Though she did have to take this up at court, unfortunately. She didn't have time for stuff like that but what could she do? For the rest of the night she had just continued working. A black eye wouldn't stop her from that.

She changed page in the magazine and Steve who was filled with anger didn't know whether he should laugh or cry. He settled by sitting down next to Natasha and kissed her lips carefully. She smiled a little and Steve put his head on her shoulder.

"I'm used to guys like that, Steve. You should have known me at 19." She said with a soft laughter even though the situation wasn't funny at all.

They were both quiet for a while.

"You should have hit him ten times."

Natasha chuckled at his words.

"I'll leave the tenth one to you."

Steve smiled a little, longing for that.

It took a while, and a little more talking but eventually Steve could let go of that incident for a while. Though Natasha's bruised face wasn't a good way to forget about it. She noticed how he still was a bit on the edge so she stood up in front of him and smiled.

"Draw me." She said.

"Huh?"

"Draw me."

Natasha suddenly began undressing and Steve's eyes grew larger.