Lovely Twins [RotG fanfic]

I had this on my head for a little while  now so I decided to type this mofo. Anyways, enjoy this prologue~!

><><><><

I never knew what happen before my death, our death. My brother, Valentino, and I, Valentina, were somehow in a scary forest. Both of us bled, that's all I could remember. He had no clue either when I asked him, so yeah.

Whoa, wait! I could remember something. Darn, they're all blurry and the sounds are so distant. I only heard "hunt", "sew" and nothing else.

Although, when something lifted me off the ground, I felt life seeping back in my bleeding form. My brother seemed to be expiriencing the same, since I could hear him gasp for air. I did the action as well, and my desperate lungs made me greedly breathe in for more.

My once inactive heart began pumping blood in my veins, again, making the numb feeling go away and disappear. The blood that bled out of my became a cape, my torn dress is covered by the new clothing. My eyes! Remembering to open the lids, I looked at my brother filled with joy.

Well, let's just say that it was replaced by shock when his blood became wings. Maroon wings! And he was shocked to feel the new extentions on his back. I knew that because it's all over his face.

I noticed that a belt was equipped with red strings, scissors (or should I say sharp shears) hanging like a sword, and a box of needles attached to it. My brother still have his bow and arrows, colored red like the scissor sword of mine.

The most shocking part was when the moon talked to us. It said that they are the spirits of love, both for families and lovers. I was really confused, along with my twin.

Both of us are no longer black haired, brown eyed children, but red all over. Except for our pale skin and rosy cheeks.

Today, we know who we are. We are the Twins of Love, the ones who cared not for the past.

><><><><

Well, that's all I could think of. Yeh....

If you liked it, please vote~♡