What The Heart Wants Introduction

Dear diary, my tutor Lord Tudor ask me to keep a diary of my life. My name is Avalon Merci Antilles, and I am a prince of Antiilia. I am sixteen standard years old. I have grey-ice bue colored eyes and onyx black hair that reaches to the middle of my back when curled and extends past my bum when straightened. I am 5"6 and weigh 122 lbs. And a cupid's bow mouth with pouty lips. I am considered to be very beautiful. My parents King

Raymus and Queen Ashlyn are the best parents ever. On my homeworld men are able to get pregnant, pretty common, they are called 'mothers' by their children and carriers by society my 'mom' Ashlyn is a carrier and so am I. I am a also a witch but not just any witch but a chosen one along with my two brothers Adrian(youngest) and Apollo(oldest). My powers are telekinesis, astral projection, projection , molecular immobilization, combustion and acceleration. Im pretty powerful but i dont let it get to me. My siblings powers deal with the sun and moon they have amulets like me but mine is the triquetra and theirs are the sun and the moon respectively. We are part of a prophecy over thousands of years old. Perhaps I'll share it one day. I love my siblings. They are like night and day (pun intended). Apollo is 21 years old and is blond-haired with chocolate eyes like father and he is 6'6 and Adrian is 10 years old and is brunette with sapphire eyes like mother and he is 5'4. We always argue but we love each other just the same. Anyway enough about me and my siblings let me tell you about my parents.my father Raymus is 6'10 and massively built and my mother is petite but tall at 5'11. They have been married for twenty two years. They are still in love. I hope i find love like that someday. Well this is all I'll write today.

Yours truly. Avalon Merci Antilles