They soon pulled apart and placed their forehead against each other. Vicki smiled as he kissed her temple and they continued dancing, and drinking.

Snooki whispered into Vicki's ear and told her that Sam and Ron ditched the club and went home. Vicki wasn't that surprised.

"What can we do?" Vicki asked.

"It just sucked that they won't hang and party with us all." Snooki said.

"I know, it really sucks." Vicki said.

"You and Vin looked like you were lost in each others embrace, it was adorable to watch." Snooki told her, Vicki laughed.

"It felt like it was just him and I." Vicki said. She Aw'ed.

Everyone soon left to go home... it was a very loud drive home, Vicki had her head rested on Vinny's shoulder and he had his cheek on the top of her head. As soon as they walked inside, Mike was already up to something.

Ron, Pauly, and Vicki walked out the back of the house and Mike walked towards the three.

"Yo, there's fucking three crazy girls out there." He said sitting on the wooden table. Vicki just shook my head.

"Who?"Ron asked.

"I don't know?" He said.

"There's one huge grenade and then a grenade and then a descent girl." Mike said.

"Let me guess, you want the huge one to go?" Vicki asked.

"Yup. " Mike said. Soon they came around the corner and started yelling Mike's name. Vicki was already getting a headache.

"Look, you guys need to go." Vicki said politely.

"Whatever girlfriend." One of the girls said waving a hand in Vicki's face. Vicki just ignored it and let them go. But then this chick said something.

"Nasty ass bitch." The huge girl said.

"Excuse me if you have something to say. Especially in my fucking house." Vicki said following them. "What did you say?" Vicki asked walking up the the blonde chick.

"I called you a nasty ass bitch." She said.

"Maybe have a look in the mirror before you start insulting someone." Vicki said.

"I don't give a fuck." She said. Mike started pulling her away from Vicki. She threw her drink in Vicki's face so she threw hers back at her.

Pauly grabbed Vicki so she didn't run at her. Vicki reached out and pushed the huge chick and she pushed Vicki back into Pauly's arms.

Soon the chick charged at Vicki and started throwing punches, spitting in Vicki's face, and pulled her hair. Vicki kicked her and to try and get her to let go of Vicki's hair.

Pauly wrapped his arms around Vicki's head as this chick was whacking her in the head. Soon the Ron and Mike pulled her away from Vicki.

"Are you alright Vic?"Pauly said in Vicki's ear, she shook my head. Her face was stinging and her jaw hurt. Vicki knew it would be bruised tomorrow.

"Vinny wasn't there to protect me, where is he?" Vicki cried.

"Don't worry about it Vic." Pauly said, Vicki cried in Pauly's chest.

"Vic, Are you alright?" Mike asked. Vicki pulled Pauly's arms away from her.

"The fact that you bring girls back like that." Vicki snapped while walking away, she was pissed.

"Mike get the fuck out of my face." Vicki said, walking away.

"The fact that I had to fight two girls for you, I was in a fight a night ago." Vicki said walking into her room and grabbing a blow up plastic hammer, Vicki ran at Mike and started whacking him with it, he pulled Vicki up and threw her over his shoulder.

Vicki kept hitting him. He wouldn't put her down so she grabbed his balls and he put her down.

Vicki looked at Vin who was laughing, like nothing was the matter, she just rolled her eyes and went and grabbed her jumper, before walking outside and up to the top area. Vicki just sat in a chair and soon heard footsteps. Vicki knew it was Vin

"What was with that look back there." He said. Vicki spun around.

"You weren't there!" Vicki yelled at him.

"Woah!" He said stepping back.

"You weren't there to protect me, where were you?" Vicki asked crying.

"Vic." He said walking over.

"No! Where were you!?" Vicki yelled.

"I was with Melissa."He said. Vicki shook her head.

"I was getting whacked in the face and my hair ripped out and you were inside with Melissa, you told me you would protect me." Vicki said with tears running down her cheeks.

"I am protecting you."He said. Vicki shook her head.

"I needed you tonight." Vicki said wrapping my arms around her body, he sighed and pulled her into him.

"Im so sorry." Vin said into her hair, Vicki just cried in his chest.

"I promise I will protect you." He said kissing her head. Vicki just wrapped her arms around him. Vicki and Vin stood there, in the cool breeze. Vin placed his hands on Vicki's face and made her look at him.

"I never want to see you cry, especially because of me. "He said bringing his face down to Vicki's before pressing his lips against hers. Vicki kissed back and they stayed like that and she almost immediately felt much better.