"Not funny Vicki." Pauly said.

Vicki walked into the bathroom to get ready for tonight. Vicki had a quick shower before slipping her sparkly pink dress onto her tiny body.

 Vicki had a quick shower before slipping her sparkly pink dress onto her tiny body

Vicki slipped a pair of black heels on, straightened her black hair.

Vicki left the bathroom and got whistled at, she spun around and saw Vin putting a hat on. I smiled and he put his hands on my waist and pulled me into him.

"You look beautiful."He said. Vicki smiled.

"Thank you, you wash up well." Vicki said looking at his grey and white outfit. He smiled and kissed Vicki's cheek.

"Thank you darling." Vin said grabbing Vicki's hand and they walked out into the main room.

"Aw look at the matching couple." Pauly said. Vicki rolled her eyes and smiled.

Soon there was a knock at the door and Mike went and answered it. He came back into the kitchen with a small girl. Vicki smiled.

"Guys, this is my sister Melissa, Melissa this is Vicki." Mike said introducing me. Vicki smiled and hugged her.

"Nice to meet you Melissa, you look beautiful." Vicki said. Melissa smiled.

"You look amazing yourself." She said. Vicki smiled and Mike introduced Melissa to everyone else.

Everyone walked to Headliners, Vicki smiled as they walked inside and it was amazing, the music was flowing and everyone was either drinking or dancing. Everyone all got onto the floor and started dancing.

Vicki was dancing with Snooki, swaying and singing the song loudly, Vicki wrapped her arms around Snooki and kissed her temple.

"Love you baby girl." Vicki said, Snooki smiled at her.

"Love you too." Snooki said, soon Pauly started dancing with Snooki and Vicki, he was pumping his fist in the air and just bouncing around like a fool but of course made the girls laugh,

Vinny walked up behind Vicki and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled against his body, nice and close.

Vicki started grinding and dancing on Vin, it was very hot and steamy. He had his hands on her hips tightly and her hand was on one of his hands and the two were just swaying and dancing to the rhythm.

Vin had his lips on Vicki's neck and was sending shivers down her spine. Vin spun Vicki around and pulled her into his chest, Vicki smiled as he brought Vicki into a kiss. Vin smiled as he deepened the kiss and Vicki put her hand up against the back of his neck, it was just him and her, nobody else.