Chapter 2

On Sunday, I went to church in the morning and all of my friends were excited to see the pictures that I'd take and post om Instagram and on Twitter.
-Julia! Are you serious? Are you, for real, going to USA?! I'll miss you!! - My best friend Anna Clara said.
-I'll miss you too girl! - I said.
-Julia, - my mom called me - I forgot to say that you can take someone to go with you in the trip.
-Wow, that is so cool! - I said - Wait.. Anna! Do you wanna go with me??
-What?! Yes, I do! But it's tomorrow.. I'll ask my mom. - She said.
Her mom said yes and after church we went home to have lunch and then, we traveled to Guarulhos (São Paulo,s city on Brazil) to sleep there.
-Tomorrow is going to be amazing! - I said.
Monday mornings are the worst, but this one was awesome! We woke up, had breakfast and took a shower. After we had lunch at a good restaurant and then, we went to Guarulhos' airport. It would be my first flight.
-Girls, - my mom said - you're going to meet a couple in the USA's airport, who will be wearing a shirt with "Welcome Julia!". Don't forget to call me all the days.. Have a good flight!
-Of course mom! Thanks.. - I hugged my mom and my dad and then, me and Anna got into the airplane.
-Bye bye!! - We said.