Nova took a picture of her expression, liking the sparkle of her eyes. He then looked at the pair curiously, "we're going in right?"

Julian nodded his head chuckling. "Of course we are Nova, we didn't walk all the way here just to see the outside of it." He said amused.

Nova pushed him playfully and grumbled. "Oh shut up."

Layla smiled as she watched the two of them banter back and forth as the group walked up to the church. She was extremely happy that her friend had found someone to make him happy after so long.

Layla had remembered when they first met each other.

"Do I really have to do this?" Layla said looking at her agent.

"Yes Layla, you need the publicity. Who could give you more than one of the fastest upcoming stars in the music business right now?" Gia said tapping away on her phone as they both sat in the little cafe.

They were waiting for Julian and Mark to arrive so they could talk about the supposed relationship for her and Julian to be in.

Layla had been told the terms by her manager and knew why this was being done in the first place. Julian needed higher record sales and she needed the publicity to further her career.

Layla looked up when Gia said, "here they come." She watched the door open and two people walk in, the younger guy wearing sunglasses and some sort of disguise. Layla guessed he would have too with how much fame he had gotten all of the sudden.

"Hello Mark." Gia said with a polite smile coming onto her lips as the two sat down across from them. "Thank you for meeting with us."

Mark just shook his head. "No need to thank me, we both agreed to this." He looked at Julian who just slouched in his seat with his arms crossed over his chest, looking like he really didn't wanna be here. "Julian, say hello." Mark said like he was a little kid.

Julian sighed softly and sat up a little. "Hello," he said giving them both a little wave. Looks like he was just as unhappy about their arrangement as she was.

"Hi." Layla said smiling sheepishly at him. She didn't really know how to make conversation first thing with someone who didn't really look interested in talking.

"We're going to give you two sometime to get to know each other while we work out all the details." Mark said standing up with Gia.

"Wait you didn't say we had to be alone." Julian said straightening up completely with a panicked tone in his voice.

"It's only for an hour Julian, it won't kill you to get to know the girl your going to be with." Mark said rolling his eyes. "Just calm down and be nice." He said with a stern look on his face then followed Gia out.

Layla and Julian sat there awkwardly for a couple minutes, not knowing what to say to each other.

"Do you want some coffee?" Julian said to finally break the silence.

"Oh, sure." Layla said with a smile. "Here," she reached into her pocket to get out her wallet and Julian stopped her shaking his head with a laugh.

"Don't worry I got it, just tell me what you want." Julian said finally smiling genuinely at her for the first time.

"But you don't need too, I got plenty of money." Layla said with a pout of her lips.

Julian stuck his tongue out at her. "So do I, so what do you want missy?"

Layla giggled softly and shook her head. "Just a peppermint frappuccino." She said finally.