"Oh, that must be the new guy. Nova can you get it since I have to deal with mister can't sit still over here," Cassie said pushing Julian back down by his shoulders.

Julian pouted his lips as Cassie continued, humming lightly to herself.

Nova shook his head and walked over opening the door and his heart stopped, his eyes widening in fear.

Jack smiled easily and said, "Hello Nova."

Nova just stood there frozen, his breath coming out in short pants. No. He couldn't be here. He shouldn't be here. His thoughts were running a mile a minute as Jack just stood there in front of him with a smile still on his face.

Julian looked up when he didn't hear anything for a minute and immediately stood up, running over and quickly pushing Nova behind him.

"What the hell are you doing here?, Julian said glaring fiercely at Jack while keeping himself firmly in front of Nova.

"Good to see you too boss," Jack said smiling wider at the sight of Julian. He pushed his way past him and into the room, Cassie looking at him warily.

She cleared her throat and said, "can I help you?"

Nova was still frozen, clinging onto Julian's arm in a hard grip, he could feel his hand shaking.

"No he can't, leave." "Now," Julian said keeping his eyes on Jack.

Jack looked at him and chuckled lightly causing Nova to grip tighter onto Julian's arm. "I work here now believe it or not."

Not a second later Mark was suddenly in the room and he could instantly feel the tense atmosphere in the air. Cassie had discretely sent him a text for him to come.

"What's going on here," he said looking between Julian who looked like he was killing Jack with his mind.

"Nothing, I'm Jack Evens," Jack said turning to Mark and holding out a hand for him to shake. "I'm the new stylist for Julian, but he doesn't seem to be to happy about that."

"Damn right I'm not," Julian said and one look from Mark made him close his mouth. He opened it a second later though, "Mark I want him fired, he can't work around us."

Mark looked a Nova who was just staring at Jack with fear clear as day in his eyes. "I think maybe you should go home," he said turning to Jack. "It doesn't seem like this will work out."

"I thought something like this might be a problem," Jack said letting out a sigh as he pulled out his phone. "It'll be a shame. Julian Kyle cheats on girlfriend with his own photographer." Holding up his phone with a smirk on his lips. "Wouldn't want anyone to have these would we?"

There were multiple photos of Nova and Julian together and Julian went pale.

"Where did you get those," Julian said looking from the phone to Jack.

"Does it matter?," Jack said sticking his phone back into his pocket.

"What do you want?," Mark asked his tone getting serious. He could not let Julian's secret out. "Money? Fame? What is it?"

"I want to do my job," Jack said raising his eyebrow. "If someone would let me," he said looking at Julian.

"Julian we can't fire him, if those pictures got out it would ruin your reputation."

"Isn't there another way, look at him Mark!," Julian said gesturing to Nova who couldn't even look up from the ground now.

Nova did look up then and to Jack who was already watching him. "It's been three years love, you think you would be over something like that by now."