"Bruno! Bruno! Slow baby", Sonakshi was running behind her bruno, who almost travelled every nook and corner of the house. He stopped finally reaching the closed door of a room and stood there awaiting for her, to open the door. "Bruno.. You are becoming more naughty day by day", she complained sitting down, annoyed by his behaviour. He was always hyperactive and she loved running behind him, though she didn't accept it. In her boring colourless life, he was the one who filled colours. "What happened? Do you want me to open this door?", she asked looking at Bruno, who was scratching the door with his palms repeatedly. She stood up and tried open the latch, but it was too tight. The door looked too old and didn't even looked polished and the latch was almost rusted, too tight to open. It looked obviously untouched and this made her more angry. She told Rohan to renovate the house before a week. Though everything looked perfect but this room looked worst in every possible way.

With lots of struggle, she finally opened the latch and pushed the door in. The dust surrounded her, as soon as the door flung open. He quickly covered her mouth, without noticing her ruby ring blinking. She slowly stepped in, followed by Bruno. The room was covered with dust and spider webs that she can hardly see anything on her way. But the interior of the room looked perfect, though dirty. There was a huge king sized bed at the centre, with two tall night lamps on either side. The room was huge, the biggest one she had seen till now, in that bungalow. She looked up and saw the neatly finished ceilings. The dark paintings over there conveying some different meaning. As she was so much engrossed in her thoughts, she didn't realise Bruno was pulling down the hem of her skirt. "What Bruno?", she asked as he excitedly ran towards the other side of the room to show her something. Sonakshi's eyes widened in surprise as he jumped up and down, as he stood beside the huge piano, place at one corner of the hall.

"Wow!", she exclaimed touching the dusty keys of the piano one by one with her soft fingers, as music filled the room after so many years waking up the small creatures over there. She walked up towards the window and asided the heavy curtains, letting the golden rays of sun pass in. It was then she realised that the window exactly opposite to where she is standing now, belongs to the room that she is going to be in. The garden down there looked beautiful in the bright day light as the flowers blossomed even more. Her thoughts broke, hearing Bruno barking constantly sitting down still. "Bruno!!", she called him out but he didn't stop. So she walked towards him and snapped her head towards the direction he was looking at. It was a huge painting, placed in the farthest corner of the room. The frame was fully covered with dust and the picture was almost eaten up, revealing nothing but a pair of honey brown orbs. Rest of the face didn't look visible as the picture was damaged badly except his well sculptured body cladded in black suit and a black cat sitting beside him. She looked up at his captivating golden orbs, that looked as if he is starring at her and couldn't believe that she is losing her senses on a portrait. She traced her long slender fingers, along the hidden features of his face, her gaze never left his. She was so lost in his eyes, that she failed to notice the ruby in her ring glowing the brightest.

"Ma'am!", Rohan shouted breaking her trance. She quickly retrieved her hand back and stepped away from the portrait. "Madamji, you shouldn't come here", came another voice from behind Rohan. It was kicchu, their gardener. "Why?", she asked irritatedly. She bought this house as a whole, then why is he restricting her to not enter this room. "It's because.. Because..", he stuttered. "Because of what?", she asked annoyingly. "This room used to be his..", he trembled. "Whose?", Rohan asked gulping down. "Devrath!", he replied and Rohan's face lost it's colours. He looked like he had seen a ghost and would faint any time. "Who's that?", Sonakshi asked confusedly. "The one who is behind you..", he replied and she furrowed her brows confusedly. She turned around and saw the same man in the huge portrait that she was admiring just a while ago. "In the picture.. ", he completed and rohan left his breathe out, which he didn't know for how long he was holding inside him. "Who's he?", she asked still looking into the eyes of the picture, she couldn't help but get mesmerized every time looking into them.