The unexpected guest

Eunbi arrived at the park in the morning. She waved to a guy in front of her.
"Did I make you wait?" asked Eun Bi
"No, I also just arrived." said Yi Ahn
"Ahh.. good then.." said Eun Bi
"Let's go.." sais Yi Ahn and he pushes Eun Bi from behind.
Almost every morning, Eun bi and Yi Ahn are working out together in the park. It's their routine and their excuses for spending time together away from their daily activities. They rarely spend time together during and after school. Since now they're in their third years of high school, Eun Bi become busy with her preparation for entering an university and Yi Ahn with his competition.
" Did you sleep early yesterday night?" asked Eun Bi
" ani.. I was skype with Eun Byul until midnight. Wae?"
" ahh.. did unnie contacted you? No wonder she didn't called me yesterday."
" ani.. I called her.. she's been busy with her new school and stuff so I just want to check. She may looks tough in the outside but she is a little bit clumsy."
" unnie clumsy? My unnie?"
"Hahaha.. yes she did.. back when we're kids, she used to forgot her notes in the school and she asked me.. no no.. she forced me to go back to school to brought it back for her.."
"Hihi it's sound like her"
"Ah.. I remember now.. You texted me yesterday night.. mianhae.. I planned to text you back yesterday after I finished skype Eun Byul but we talked until late and I thought you already slept so I didn't want to woke you up"
"Gwenchana.. Ah by the way, will you go to school today?"
"Ani.. I have practice today. The competition is getting near.. I need to win this competition so I can get a scholarship for national sport university."
" Ahh okay.. good luck with your practice.. i know you can do it."
They jog for awhile and Yi Ahn walks Eun Bi home. They say goodbye and Eun Bi enter her house.
As soon as she arrived, she's getting ready for school. She eats breakfast with her mom and after she finishes, she goes to her school by bus.
She gets off from the bus and start to walk to her school. And suddenly, someone walks passed through her and then he stop walking until Eun Bi beside him. He tilted his face in front of her face.
" Morning Eun Bi."said Tae Kwang with his big smile.
" Morning Gong Tae Kwang" said Eun Bi. She smile back to him.
They walk together to the school.
" did you sleep well?" Asked Tae Kwang
" ani! Someone called me and in the middle of our conversation. He shouted really loud just because he saw a cockroach. I thought I almost become deaf"
"Ya! That's not just a cockroach. The cockroach is really big. This big" said Tae Kwang and he shows how big the cockroach with his two fingers. He exaggerates it a little. He continues telling his story. "and its flies. Flies!"
"Ya! Not that big! Beside you are bigger than the cockroach."
"Jeez.. the cockroach is the most scariest things in the world. Especially when they fly. I hate it. Thankfully, the ahjumma helps me kill it. Otherwise I can't sleep yesterday."
"Aigoo.." Eun Bi sighed and looked at Tae Kwang with her rolling eyes.
Suddenly, a motorcycle run through them and Tae Kwang pull Eun Bi to his side. Tae kwang hugs her and then he put his hand on her shoulder and pushed her gently.
"Gwenchana?" Asked Tae Kwang
'He smells like vanilla' Eun Bi muttered in her heart when he hugs her.
Tae Kwang's voice bring her back to the reality.
"Gwenchana." Said Eun Bi
"Ya! That's very dangerous! I'll kill him if I saw him again!" Shouted Tae kwang
"Jeez.. you even can't kill cockroaches." said Eun Bi.
"Ya! That's different"
"Aigoo.." Eun Bi walks and Tae Kwang follows her.
"Ya! Wait for me"
They walk together to the class. Eun Bi goes to her seat and Tae Kwang to his seat. Shi Jin and Song Joo walk towards Eun Bi. Shi Jin sits in front of Eun Bi.
"Morning Eun Bi" said Shi Jin and Song Joo
"Morning" she answered
"I heard there will be a new student coming" said Shi Jin
"Really?" Said Eun Bi
"I hope it's a guy. A handsome guy to be exact" said Shi Jin
"I hate to break your wish Shi Jin-ah, but it's a girl. I saw her when she enters teacher office" said Song Joo
The school bells rang and all the students sit in their seats. Tae Kwang starts to sleep and the teacher enter with a girl.
She has long hair and white skin. She's quite tall for a girl.
"Today we welcome a new student. Please be nice to her. Please introduce yourself." Said the teacher
"Hi my name is Park Soo Young"
The class became really noisy. The man students smile very brightly.
"Waaahh she's beautiful" said one of the student
The teacher hit the desk twice with a ruler.
"Be quite please! Soo Young, you can sit in front of a guy who seems to sleep over there."
She walks towards her seat. She looks at Tae Kwang and smiles.
She sits and Eun Bi who sits beside her smile at her.
"Hi I'm Go Eun Bi" said Eun Bi
"Hi I'm Shi Jin and this is Song Joo" said Shi Jin
"Hi I'm kang soo young. Just called me Soo Young. Let's be friends."
***
During lunch break, Eun Bi, Shi Jin and Song Joo ask Soo Young to eat lunch together.
"I'm starving" said Shi Jin
"Let's eat something. Do you want to come with us?" Asked Song Joo to Sok Young
"Ne.." said Soo Young
Tae Kwang suddenly get up and said, "it's already lunch? Woaa no wonder I'm starving."
"Kkamjjag! Ya! You startled me!" Shouted Shi Jin to Tae Kwang
"Hehe mian" said Tae kwang while walking away from them
"Just ignore him, he's a little bit crazy." Said Song Joo to Soo Young
But suddenly Soo Young shout. "Gong Tae Kwang!"
Everyone looked at her with shocked face.
"Do you know him?" Asked Eun Bi
Tae Kwang turn his body around and has a puzzled face. He said, "Do you know me? What's your name? You really look familiar" he walks towards her.
"It's been awhile.. Tae Kwang-ah" said Soo Young
"Tae Kwang-ah?" Eun Bi muttered
"It's me! Soo Young."
"Kang Soo Young?! Yaaa!! You back?" Said Tae Kwang
"Yes. We're moving back to Seoul"
"Yaaa! How long it's been? 5 years? 6 years?"
"5 years." Said Soo Young
"Did you two know each other?" Asked Eun Bi
"Ah yes, she's my friend since kindergarten. But her family moved to Jeju Island." Said Tae Kwang
"We're really close. We used to do everything together. I remember when there was a big storm, I'm really afraid to sleep and he came to my house and we slept together."
"Ya! You don't need to tell them" protest Tae Kwang.
"I think we should eat." Suddenly Eun Bi talk with cold voice.
Tae Kwang looks at her and said, "c'mon let's go. I am starving to death"
The five of them walk together. Tae Kwang walks beside Soo Young. They laughed together. Eun Bi seems really irritated. They arrive at the canteen and eat together. Soo Young starts to talk about her and her old life in Jeju. Eun Bi barely touch her foods.
"Something wrong?" Asked Tae Kwang to Eun Bi
"Ani. I just don't have appetite." Said Eun Bi
"Ah. Do you worry because han yi ahn's competition?" Said Shi Jin
"Han Yi Ahn?" Asked Soo Young
"Eun Bi's boyfriend. A famous swimmer athlete." Said Song Joo
"Ah I know him. He's tall and handsome. I saw in the newspaper. Wow, lucky you." Said Soo Young
"Gomawo. But.."said Eun Bi
"I finished my lunch, so I'm going" said Tae Kwang. He stand up and leaves.
"He's weird." Said Shi Jin
"Is he okay?" Soo Young seems concerned.
"Gwenchana, he always like that." Said Shi Jin
"Let's finish our lunch. I want to show Soo Young around" said Song Joo
They put their tray food at the collection place. Song Joo and Shi Jin give a tour to Soo Young. While Eun Bi goes to rooftop to see Tae Kwang.
She sees him sleeping in the bench while holding a bread and a cola.
"What are you doing?" Asked Eun Bi
He gets up and sit. "Waiting for you"
Eun Bi sits beside him and asked "waiting for me?"
"You barely eat so I buy this for you"
He gives Eun Bi the foods.
"Gomawo" Eun Bi smiles
Eun Bi eats the food while talking with Tae Kwang. In few minutes, Eun Bi finishes her food.
"Ya! I thought you don't have appetite." Tease Tae Kwang
Eun Bi just pouted and ignore him.
"There you are! Wahhh.. the rooftop looks really cozy" said Soo Young
"Are you looking for me?" Asked Tae Kwang
"Yes. Shi Jin said that you will be here. And here you are."
"What do you want?"
"Nothing. I just want to catch things up with my beloved fiancé"
"Hah?! Fiancé?!" said Eun Bi while almost chocked her cola.