There conversation

Start from the beginning

"Ma'am, sir's cabin is on 14ths floor , Jenny will guide u further from there "receptionist said

After giving nervous smile to her , khushi walked to lift .

Since yesterday night she had sleepless night , she was hell nervous and scared to meet arnav in person till today both faced many times but never spoke . today she will be near him and don't know what to talk .

She was all praying to god for strength .

Her train of thoughts were disturbed by bell of lift door opening.

Now she was standing on 14th floor. , she scanned surrounding  there were 3 to 4  cabins  with there  position title written on cabin door in board letters receptionist desk in middle .It was complete silent ...

Taking long breath khushi walked to receptionist desk .

"Hey hi....its khushi gupta here "khushi said giving her small smile.

"Hello ma'am,  sir cabin is to left ..." receptionist said pointing towards  Corner cabin , it was written CEO in golden letters .covered with faded  white glasses all the 3 sides ...

"Okie thank u" saying khushi walked slowly chanting devimaa name .

Taking 3 long breaths , she knocked the cabin door , but dint find any response

So she slightly opened door , peeking her head inside, she knocked again , scanning the cabin but dint find him nor anyone.

" strange were is he "khushi muttered scanning the surrounding of cabin .

She knocked again .This time bit loudly

"U can go in "she heard him saying from behind  .

Khushi turned back and found him standing behind her  .

Giving her one look , arnav opened his cabin door fully so that she can walk in

He gestured her go in , nodding to him khushi walked in muttering to herself "I guess CEO welcome people from behind , unique person " she muttered walking in his cabin , nervously

"Make yours comfortable" arnav said smriking he walked towards his chair and sat on it
"It's my time "he thought.

nodding to him khushi sat opposite to him , she saw him once and back to her ipad she kept playing with her fingers

He was dressed in formals , his sleeves were folded making him look sexy handsome .His blazer was laying on sofa.