I turn to my left to find Sean seated quietly as well.

I had totally forgotten he came in late as well.

"Heyyo! Sean!" A voice pierces through our ears so abruptly as he pushes the door open and prances inside while waving his detention slip in the air. "You got detention too?" He laughed.

How fucking great.

Ken then sees me and smirks before smiling widely like a creep. He was just about to say something when Ms. V interrupts his commotion.

"Mr. San Jose. I would appreciate it if you respected the silence of my classroom."

"Yeah, and I would appreciate it if you didn't give me detention. But we can't all get what we want, now can we?" He smiled from his remark.

Ms. V immediately becomes frustrated as she stood up and grabbed the detention slip that he was practically waving at her face.

"Just take a seat at the back." She instructs before sitting back down.

"Cool." He clicked his tongue before walking to the back, clearly unbothered by her.

"Why does he have detention?" I asked Sean quietly, I don't even know why I asked.

"Why are you asking me? And why are you talking to me?" He muttered, crossing his arms and looking forward.

"Why are you acting like this? First you're nice then you're not?" My voice was getting slightly louder.

I was so annoyed by him.

"Can you just leave me alone?"

"And why don't you then?!" I whisper shouted.

"Ms. Dayes!"

My head snaps up to find Ms. V looking at me in disappointment.

"I've had it with you. Sit at the back with Ken."

You know that feeling when your parents call you, saying they need to talk to you? Then you start thinking of all the shit you could've done wrong? And how your whole body seems to have drained from all its energy? Well that's me right now.

I don't know if it was all in my head but it seemed like Sean reacted that way too.

"Wait, ma'am I--"

"Now."

I gulped as I looked back to see Ken already smirking at me. My heart gets heavy as I look back forward and hesitantly stand up. My legs were shaky and heavy with every step I took closer to the back.

I was getting closer to him and I felt every part of me about to fall apart.

At this point, I absolutely feared him.

Just as I approached the table, I hear a chair squeak behind me.

"Wait, Ms. V. I'll move." Sean says.

I quickly look back and hear a "what" come from Ken.

My body freezes as we all anticipated her answer.

"Okay. Sit in the far left though. I don't trust you and Ken together." She states and I felt as if my body was about to collapse in relief.

Sean slightly looks back at me before walking off to his seat. I mentally thank him as I rush back to my seat. I held my heart as I tried to calm it from beating so fast.

"I'm going to go get my lunch. You guys stay in your seats. You understand me?" She says sternly.

We all nod and she leaves us at that.

I lay my head arms and head on my desk to hopefully rest for a bit at the least. Except someone had other plans.

"Hey there." A voice whispered in my ear and I instantly jerk back up.

"Wonder why you got detention." He smirked as he took the seat beside me.

"Fuck off." I scoffed, beginning to get up.

Except I was held down by his hand gripping my thigh and forcing me down.

"Stop!" I raised my voice at him as I tried to pry it off.

He squeezed tighter and it began to hurt.

"Ken! Stop it!" Tears brimmed my eyes as he just smirked.

"Hey Ken! Check this out!" Sean's voice rung behind me.

Ken's grip suddenly lifted and practically so did my soul as he looked back to Sean. I held back my tears as I looked back as well. He was pointing out the window and towards the field.

"The cheerleaders are practicing." He smirked with a short laugh and this gains Ken's attention completely.

"Oh shit, nice." He soon joins him at the window and they began admiring them like creeps.

As for me, I wanted to break down again. I wanted to just leave. I wanted to run away. But my heart and thoughts was just too heavy to carry.

~~~

Sigh.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. COMMENT. AND SHARE.

Always,
Almay.

Undefined | Ken San Jose, Sean Lew, Gabe De Guzmanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें