Chapter 1

Harry Styles

The lights dimmed as we had sung the last note of our song, the crowed erupting in a roar of applauds. As instructed we stayed on stage in pure darkness for a few seconds, waiting for our cue to scatter of the stage.

Within seconds the lights on the stage beside us were lightly shone down on a young female dressed in a fitting red gown. With the crowd still applauding she began to sing.

Her red floor length gown was fitted neatly on her curved body, her hair professionally curled to perfection. She was glamoured up neatly with very natural makeup, seeming as though she wasn't wearing any. She was wearing diamond like earrings and a diamond like ring accessorised on her baby pink painted nails.

Nether less, she was gorgeous and stood out amongst the many here.

Her voice was loud and pure, unexpected from a girl the size that she was. Her voice carried out through the stadium, bouncing off the walls and filling our ears with an angelic sound.

"Mate, you coming?" Niall asked, laying a hand on my slumped shoulders. "Ah, yeah" I cleared my throat, taking my gaze off of the beautiful girl on the stage.

I followed behind Niall, walking behind the scenes. Her voice was still heard from as far as we were, and I was enjoying the sound.

It was hectic back here. Everyone was running around asking where someone's outfit was or one of the hosts were reciting the scripts they were given.

We were taken back to our seats, a few people stopping us on saying a well done on our performance. We all sat down on our acquired seats, our names tagged on a formal piece of paper.

The crowed yet again erupted in a roar of applause, everyone standing on their feet. We all stood up also, astonished on how well the young girl could sing.

You could hear her breath in a shake breathe before thanking us kindly. Swaying a bit, she walked off the stage.

The crowd took their seats and found someone to chat to as a small intermission took place.

"What a voice!" Zayn exclaimed, one of the many who were astonished by the young girls talent. Everyone at our table agreed, nodding at Zayns' remark.

A light shimmer stole my attention from the current conversation I was in, looking to my right I spotted the shimmer. The red shimmer belonging to the gorgeous singer that I was so transfixed in a few moments ago.

She was absolutely stunning, the red dress fitted her well, showing off her curves. She smiled towards the many people stopping her and commenting her on how wonderful she sounded.

She drew closer and closer towards, taking a seat at a table that was slightly behind us but close enough for me to clearly see her defined features.

I watched as she spoke to people surrounding around her. She laughed at something someone had said. I watched her features change as she laughed; her eyes crinkling at the sides, her cheeks lifting slightly, her mouth open wide and her hand covering it.

I small smile made its way onto my face as I watched her smile and laugh, enjoying her time. I watched as she immediately shushed and turned to face the front.

I noticed the lights dimming and I also turned to the front, watching one of the other famous actors walking on stage to host the next award winners.

They commented on both of our performances before announcing the next award nominees.

"The nominees for the best pop/rock album are One Direction for Take Me Home, Taylor Swift for Red and Justin Timberlake for The 20/20 Experience"

The crowed was silent as the host picked put he golden envelope. Our table was tense as we all sat impatiently, hoping our names would be announced.