Tordxreader (lemon)

You were sitting alone in your apartment,bored as fuck.So you decides you where going to give your best friend tord a text! After all you have been freinds since the 3rd grade.So you text tord "hey what's up?! I was wondering if I could visit you and the guys." almost immediately tord text back saying " OF COURSE!! The guys are gone but me and you can just watch a movie or something" you text back "great see you there in a couple of minutes!!"  you were so excited that you forgot to change into your morning clothes.your apartment was really hot so you decided to wear shorts and a crop-top."YES! LETS GO!" you said out loud to yourself.You ran to your car extremely excited and just drank some old coffee you found in your car.then you sped off to the boys house.Once you got there you ran up to the door and almost knocked but as soon as you got to the door,tord opened it and hugged you."God morgen Y/N!" tord said while hugging you."Bonjour tord!!" you said cheerfully."well welcome to our home!" tord said lightly pushing you into the house."its lovely here!" you said. As you walked in you saw tord face slowly tune a dark shade of red."what's wrong?" you said,with a concerned look on your face."N-NOTHING!" tord said ."uh...ok..?" you said.You went to go dot down on the couch and the movie was already ready to play."got ready early huh?" you said.Tord just chuckled and got up to make some popcorn."Hurry up tord!" you said curling g up in a blanket."coming!"he said. Soon enough tord came into the living room with a bowl of popcorn."shh the movies starting" you said scooting closer to him.he just blushed in return.

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 20 minutes into the movie and you had no popcorn left."Shit.all out of popcorn,I'll get us some more." you said getting up."mhm" tord said not breaking eye contact from the screen."oh uh Y/N, don't go upstairs." tord said on a serious tone."k I won't" you said while walking away." you went to go get some popcorn,but your curiosity got the best of you. So you snuck upstairs and looked at a door with a strange symbol on it.and under it writing said:beware of communist
On it."hmm that's. ....strange" you thought.you opened the door very quietly and looked inside.there was a bed,dresser,some clothes on the floor, and the walls of the room where red..."oh why hello Y/N" tord said,leaning again say his door frame."OH Uh- h-hi tord! I uh just went up here to...find the restroom!! Hehehe" you said nervously."no you weren't.you came up here out of pure curiosity didn't you?well I'm curious about some things to." tord said with this strange look in his eye, slowly getting closer to you.."w-what w-were you c-curios a-about?" you said backing away from him." about how you look....naked..." he said as he was practically breathing down your neck.this sent shivers up your spine.you lost your balance and fell into his bed."tsk tsk tsk so clumsy my little Y/N" tord said getting in top of you.he started to kiss you and lick your lip asking for entrance.When you denied he grabbed your crop top and pulled it up over you head,this made you gasp.that's when he stuck his tounge in your mouth.you where so shocked you could feel his cock growing and pressing on your womanhood."~T-Tord ahh-~" you moaned."no not tord...master.." tord said in a low sexy accent flushed tone."~~m-master~~" you said in an agonized moan." yes my little kitten?" he said. " m-master F-fuck m-me please" you said."not just yet little kitten" he said as he took off his shirt and pants, but left his boxers along with yours and your panties.he started to finger your clit which made you a moaning mess."~~A-Ah!...M-Master!!~~" you practically screamed.tord didn't answer,he just kissed you neck,left love bites and hickeys.he breathed warm air on your neck which make you wet."someone excited?" tord said with a smirk on his face.then suddenly you pushed him down so now you where on top.you slowly slid down and likes the tip of his member.this got a few grunts from him.then with no warning you shoves his member down to the shaft in your mouth."~AHH...KITTEN WARN ME!!~" he said in a shocked voice.you couldn't help but giggle,with tord in your mouth. "~ngh...don't l-laugh" tord said.then you took his member out if your mouth and crawled into of him.you licked his neck and left hickeys on it.he grunted and let out a few moans here and there.then tord smirked and switched positions.so now has on top."I'm always lead!" tord says with a smirk."you ready?" he asked looking you dead on in your E/C eyes." yeah I'm ready" you said.tord took off with his boxers.You stared at it and thought how the hell is THAT going to fir in me?!! You seemed worried when tord entered you slowly. You felt pain but pleasure at the same time...you where a wreck By this time. "~~A-ah m-master F-faster!~~" you screamed."as you wish" he said pumping in and out of you at inhuman speeds. Then he hit your G- spot, "A-AH MASTER R-RIGHT THERE!!~~" you screamed at the top of your lungs."KITTEN I'M GONNA CUM! " he said as he pulled out of you and cummed on the bed sheets.Soon after you cummed on his chest. Tord kissed your neck and laid next to you."That was amazing..."  he said breathing heavily. "Y-yeah it w-was" you said also out of breath curling up to tord."goodnight Y/N...I love you.." he said after kissing your cheek. " I love you to..." you said smiling and blushing a little.Tord wrapped an arm around you and pulled you close to him.So you cuddled all night long.

Bonus!
Matt's pov.
I was walking bye tord room Cuz I wanted to get a mirror from my room.I heard moans and screams coming from his room and I'm still wondering what was happening. ..

Done! Finally.I spent all night working on tbhs so I hope you like it.once again feel free to do requests.i can't respond but if I like it I'll put it in the story!! Hope you enjoyed!!