3 Boyfriend VS Fiancee

Start from the beginning

***

Jinyoung's POV

"what was that?" youngjae asked me while we were in cafeteria with Jackson and Yugyeom. "why does that club boy got angry when I hug you? Did he jealous with me? did he threat you back then?" he worriedly asked me. I can't help but smile with his silliness. "why are you smiling hyung?" he frowned.

"you misunderstood something baby." I answered with grin, drew him closer to my side. "he is actually my unknown fiancée." I stated.

"WHAT?" he shouted loudly while shoving his almost-eaten-bread to the table. His expression suddenly changed and he looked worry.

"don't worry baby. You know what? Knowing him last night, I don't thing I can accept him as my fiancée." I paused for a while to study my boyfriend's expression. "you know, after he tried to touch you last night, I don't think he is the faithful person." I assured him with smile and he seemed to relax a bit. He smiled back to me and snuggled closer to me, sliding his legs to sit in my lap and lay his head to my neck. I kissed his head and drew a circle to his back to assure him more, ignoring dozens paired eyes towards us. Jackson and Yugyeom only looked at us with disgust.

NOBODY'S POV

A peaceful evening in Jinyoung's apartment didn't last long after uninvited guest rang the bell. Jackson and Yugyeom who peacefully watching their favorite drama wondered who the guest was, while Jinyoung and Youngjae were busy biting and sucking each other body in their respected room that previously was Jackson's and his place.

"yah... can you open the door." Jackson asked Yugyeom who obviously too lazy even to change his position in the couch.

"you open it, hyung."

Gave up, Jackson finally opened the door to see the unexpected and unwanted guest that disturbed their peacefull evening.

"what are you doing here?" he asked the visitor with the pissed tone.

"to study together with you." The guest smirked when answered the question. "to remind you, we have a paired assignment to be discussed."

"are you sure you are intending to study?" Jackson can't hide his suspicion towards the visitor. Without answering jackson's question, the visitor barged in the apartment.

"who is the gue- who are you?" Yugyeom exclaimed to the stranger who barged in their flat.

"Jinyoung's fiancée." He answered shortly while scanning the apartment. "where is Jinyoung?" he asked to dumbfounded Yugyeom.

"didn't you say that you wanna do our study work?" Jackson butted in while he walked toward Yugyeom and sat in the couch.

"shut up! You can start to choose the novel that will be discussed. That's our discussion today, and you had my agreement in advance. I agree with your choice." He said while didn't waste any second to roam the apartment. He went to the upstairs to find his beloved fiancée.

"guess there will be a 3rd world war in 5 second from now." Jackson sighed and looked at his giant flat mate.

"is that the Mark guy?"

"yes. He is."

Mark's POV

Few step toward one of the biggest room in the apartment; I can hear an unpleasant sound from the room. My step stopped when I grab the door knob, ready to open it. My nervousness crawled to my nerves. With all my power, I managed to open the door and welcomed to the expected picture yet unpleasant scene where someone is on top of my fiancé, kissing him aimlessly, and his dick is inside my fiance's love hole.