Ten ten point of view

As I opened my eyes I didn't seen tailw around me.  I gave a look around the room. I didn't seen her.

I got down and walked towards out. I seen tailw in kitchen. A smiled appeared in my face.

" What are you doing ? " I asked while hugging from back. She just gave a smile while cooking.

Should I tell her. It's danger to keep this baby with her.

I slowly moved my hand towards her stomach.

" Tailw, we are going to hospital " I said in one go looking at her stomach. Suddenly she stopped what she is doing. She removed my hand from her stomach and turned to me.

" I said right don't be scared look I am really good and strong I can bear this child " she said smiling at me placing her hand on her stomach.

How can I explain to you tailw. In coming months it will be danger not only to baby but also you. I can't lose you for the baby.

" We are going to hospital that's all " I said in serious tone looking at her. She pushed me aside and walked out.

I am sorry tailw. But I have to do this.

Suddenly I heard glass breaking sound. I ran to hall I seen tailw continuously breaking all the things in the house.

" Tailw stop it " I shouted and ran to her.

" Just leave me alone " she said placing her hand to stop me coming further.

" Look tailw I am doing this all because of you. I know this baby is important to you but think about you also " I said. I seen tears rolling in her eyes.

" Ah... " Suddenly I heard her whisper. I looked down to see that she got stepped on a glass piece blood is flowing from her feet.

" TAILW " I shouted while running towards her.

" Stop there " she said again stopping me. My anger went out of extent seeing her bleeding.

" Don't be insane do you get that ? " I said angrily pulling her in my arms and placed her on sofa. I slowly pulled her leg and placed it on my thigh. I looked at her eyes tears are rolling in her eyes.

" Ouch.... " She yelled while I pulled the glass piece from her feet.

I quickly banded her wound

I quickly banded her wound. And sat beside her.

" Listen to me " I said while looking at her. While tailw ignored me and turned her head aside. I pulled her chin to my face.

" We are going to abort this baby thats all " I said seriously looking at her. Suddenly she pushed my hand.

" Its.....its been a less chance for me to become pregnant. Finally I got that chance. Why are you destroying this happiness from me ? Are you thinking about me ? I will take care of me " she said in tears. I controlled my tears and got up.