PART 2

January 3, 2012

The neatness in the room made it more attractive, surely she never studied room management in vain, relaxing on the couch was the best she could do at the moment, sipping cactus juice eyes on the smart TV was Nangekhe, Afume's better half, flesh of his own flesh bones of his own. With all she did during the day, such a moment was deserved.Being school opening date she had travelled for five hours with her last born to chebkubhe school, she was was joining junior secondary and was expected to excel in piano playing which was her passion. Being from the clergies family all were left in the hands of the almighty and faith applied.

Ngrrrr!! Ngrrrrrr!!!
"Hallo..yes... Why?... Okay it's fine... Hope you will get a place to rest.... Oh! That is great......but don't late we were to visit Nanjash tomorrow..... That's why I love you... Have a blessed night my dear... Thanks.
Afume had called to inform his wife that he won't make it home for the only vehicle to Kambi mbaya,their residence had been taken to the garage and he could no get a chopper since no motorists was found at the moment but luckly, he met with his long time friend and so had somewhere to rest. This made Nangekhe more confident for her man. Very few men in that locality could call just to inform their spouse on their whereabouts. Unconsciously she smiled this was the manifestation of inward joy she was experiencing. Hurriedly she said the lords prayer and went to bed.

January 4, 2014

" He promised to come but never made it"
" There is no problem for you are one body"
" this is the first time he broke a promise"
"Man is to error my sister once he come we shall know what happened."
Nangekhe felt comfortable by what Nanjash said, at 1 o'clock the man of God had not arrived yet. She thus chose to visit Nanjash on her own. The two ladies barely knew each other, Nanjash was a new member in the church but had a big history with the pastor. They came from the same village and did all village things together she knew Afume in all aspects. During his circumcision she acted as her sister. Culture demanded your sister to carry your clothes to your home and stay right behind you as the traditional surgery was done, she was also the one to cover you after you've received your presents. Nanjash did her best during that time and since that time their relationship started strengthening.
She was married off which was against her wish. Never finishing her primary education and this made her bitter to her parents ever and whenever she thought of them.
She hoped that one time she will get liberation from this marriage. Meeting with afume made her feel lighter for she knew her salvation has come. He organised on how she would escape from her home and rented a house at kona mbaya.
As Nangekhe waited to be served a messages was delivered to her phone, new numbers, she almost assumed ....come to Dr King'oli medical center your, this man is in a very critical condition...