Nephilim Fills His Cake-Hole [Pt. 2]

It didn't take us long to reach our destination and once we had, I slung us into the parking lot. Turning off the engine, I quickly unbuckled and gestured for Jack to follow. Climbing out of the Impala, the scent of pastries and other baked goods filled my nose. Gosh, I'd nearly forgotten how good this place smelled! I glanced over at Jack and started giggling at the sight. His baby blue eyes were rounded and lit up as he scanned the rows of cakes underneath the glass counter.

Frosting dripped off the top layers, trickling down the side like syrup. Jack walked up to the counter and pressed his fingertips to the cool glass. He looked just like a kid in a candy shop...er, cake shop.

"This is amazing!" he exclaimed loudly, earning looks from other customers.

I laughed at his child-like wonder and walked up to the counter as well.

"Hi, what can I get you?" one of the employees asked us.

I smiled over at the woman, "Yes, I'd like one slice of Funfetti cake and...Jack? What do you want?"

"All of them! " he beamed at the woman behind the counter.

"Um..." she started, trailing off as she arched one perfectly sculpted eyebrow at me.

Biting my lip, I shook my head at her in response.

"He'll have one slice of your..." I trailed off, scanning the cakes briefly, "Double Fudge Sundae cake,"

"Yes, please!" Jack piped up, grinning from ear-to-ear as I pulled him over to a table to wait.

He was excited to try it. I could tell because he kept drumming his fingers repeatedly on the vinyl tabletop so much I had to grab his hand to make him stop. Instantly, his eyes flicked to mine then down to our hands before meeting my gaze again. Heat rose to my cheeks and I quickly released his hand.

"Why did you-" he started to ask but was interrupted by the cheery voice of our waitress.

"Hello!" she greeted us before setting down plates in front of the both of us, "One slice of Funfetti cake and one slice of Double Fudge Sundae cake,"

"Thank you," Jack told her happily, eyeing the cake hungrily.

Flicking a strand of auburn hair behind her shoulder, she shot him a wink.

"No problem, cutie." she flirted before sashaying away.

I rolled my eyes at her brashness but Jack was oblivious to the blatant flirting.

Suddenly, I heard a moan across from me and my eyes flicked to Jack. Placing a hand over my mouth, I tried to stifle a giggle. Chocolate frosting covered his lips and numerous cake crumbs had fallen all around his plate.

"I love cake!" he shouted in delight.

I shushed him, laughing as I did.

"Jack, um...there's a little..." I started to say, gesturing to my face to indicate his.

He frowned in confusion, "No, you don't have anything on your face,"

I snickered, grabbing a napkin off the table.

"Not me, you dodo. You!" I rolled my eyes playfully as I leaned across the table on my elbows.

I was about to wipe his mouth when suddenly, a bold idea popped into my head and I couldn't help but to act on it. Before I could talk myself out of it, I pressed my lips to his. Jack was shocked completely but slowly, he began to move his lips in sync with mine. My hands reached up to cup his face and I darted my tongue out across his lips briefly, tasting the chocolate frosting on my taste buds. Seconds later, I pulled away, leaving a very dazed and confused Jack. I giggled at the scarlet blush tinting his cheeks and chanced a glance down at the watch on my wrist.

"Drat! Jack, we gotta go before-" I began when I was rudely interrupted.

"Before I find out that you STOLE MY CAR?!" Dean's voice rang out in the small diner.

Jack and I turned to him with mirroring guilty expressions.

"It was her idea," Jack quickly told him and I scoffed.

"Gee, thanks, Jack," I hissed in annoyance.

"You are very welcome." he said warmly, oblivious to my sarcasm.

We were both pulled to our feet then by the brothers and Sam left our payment on the table. Let's just say that was the last time I babysat Jack.