Broken Glass chapter 1

(Y/N)POV

"Honey wake up please" my mother shook me I wanted to cover my face with a pillow and smother myself so I can die in peace and sleep. "Come on get up!" My mother yelled "your going to be late for the entrance exam into UA!" She yelled and I snapped my eyes open and jumped up and out of bed "Really why didn't you say anything earlier!" I yelled my mother just sighed and waked out. I put on Whatever I could find and and bolted out of the door "bye mom!" I can hear her telling me to come eat something but I Ignored it not really caring about breakfast.

~~~~~
(Y/N) Pov

I held my stomach as it growled loudly "I'm so stupid" I mumbled to myself as the principal guy started to talk 'i should have ate breakfast' I said in my thoughts "hey um are you okay?" A herd a voice next to me say I tuned my head to see the most adorable girl. She was short with short brown hair and blushing cheeks "yeah just a little hungry is all, thank you for asking umm" I said waiting for her to say her name she beemed with happiness "I'm Uraraka ochaco" I smiled "Thanks for asking Uraraka" she smiled back "hey maybe we should eat lunch after the exam" she said I noded vigorously she giggled "be ready okay?" She said "Right-" but I was cut off as I herd and angry voice come from behind us "can you both shut the hell up?" Me and Uraraka turned around  to see and angry ash blonde and a green haired boy who looked petrified. Uraraka smiled at the green haired boy 'they must know each other' I said in my thoughts I tuned my attention to the green haired guy with freckles and smiled at him and he blushed "We're sorr-" Uraraka began but cut herself off I was confused untill I looked over to see the angry ash blonde

Only a few inches from my face I slowly backed my head up and gulped and he leans forward untill he couldn't no more "so your just going to ignore me huh?" He said lowly "i-i'm sorry I'll be quite" I told him he narrowed his eyes glaring at me "you better fucking be or I'll kill you" he said. Now I was the petrified one. "C-come on Ka-chan y-your scaring her" The green boy said I sighed in relief as he got away from my face "they were talking and it was fucking annoying so the hell shut up Deku" me and Uraraka turned around back to our original position I laid my head back on the long table "hey are you okay?" Uraraka asked me I lifted my head and noded I didn't say anything because I didn't know if Mr. I'm going to kill you was listening.

~~~~~

(Y/N) Pov

We looked at the cards that assigned what zone we were going to for the exam. I herd Uraraka sigh as she looked at my card, we didn't have the same zone. "Hey maybe we should eat lunch together tomorrow I'm sure after the exam you are just going to want to go home and rest, plus we are at different zones so it will be hard to find each other" Uraraka said. I noded at the Statement a little sad but she is right she slid a small piece of paper with her contact information on it "text me" she said "okay!" I said excited.

My excitement died as I herd some one scoff knowing it was Mr. I'll kill you. I slowly turned my head and looked into his blood red eyes "we are in the same Zone, shit I'm going to be with a bunch of Extras" he said "don't get in my fucking way bitch" he said and got up and left. I finally was able to breath as he left with others going to their zone I looked at the green boy. "hey what's your name?" I asked "izuku midoriya" he said "thank you for saving me" he blushed "y-your welcome" he said "well we better go now come on!" I yelled in excitement.