"Okay bro." Calum said, clearly agitated by Michaels drunken state.
Michael left us alone and walked, or stumbled, over to a group of boys.

"He's my bestfriend but I hate seeing him this drunk." Calum said.

"I wonder what Chloe's doing." I said, scanning the garden to see if she was out here.

"I don't think I want to know." Calum laughed.

"I want to go home." I groaned and Calum nodded.

"Me too." he said and we smiled.
"We could go somewhere more quiet? Ashton has a guest house down there." he said, pointing to a small white building on the other side of the garden.

"Okay." I agreed and we got off the wall, walking through the garden to the little house.

"Do you want a drink?" he asked as I sat on the small bed.

"Yes please." I smiled and he nodded.
He made a glass of water for me and sat opposite me, sipping his water.

"This used to be a garage for Ashton's dads work equipment but they decided to convert it into a little house thing for lodgers." he said as we sat comfortably on the bed.

"That's a nice idea." I said as I took in the surroundings.

"Yeah... Hold on, Michael is ringing me." he groaned, getting up and answering the phone.

"What? No." Calum said down the receiver.

"Michael please go to bed, you're drunk." he said before hanging up.
"I need to go and help Michael." he groaned.

"I'll come." I offered and he smiled.
We went back into the main house and Calum walked around the crowded house, searching for Michael.

There was a crowd of men standing around him as he lay on the floor, unconscious.

"Oh my god." Calum groaned pushing past the crowd of people.

"Luke!" Calum shouted over the loud music.

The tall, blonde haired man walked over to Calum and helped him pick Michael's unconscious body of the floor.

Luke was a little drunk but sober enough to know what he was doing.

They carried him, Luke holding Michaels legs and Calum holding Michael's arms, through the busy house and up the narrow stairs to a spare room.

They plonked him down on the perfectly made bed and asked me to look after him while they got some water and tablets for him.

I sat beside the bed, looking at his unconscious body and he shuffled slightly.

He awakened, sitting up and rubbing his head. He looked at me for a moment, squinting.

"What's happening?" he slurred, his head falling back on to the pillow.

"You passed out." I replied and he groaned.

Calum came back up with some water and tablets and handed it to Michael.

"I want more vodka." Michael said.

"No way Michael. You're staying here." Calum ordered.

"Don't tell me what to do." Michael argued, barely able to say a sentence.

"Michael, you're going to get hurt. Stay here." Calum said sternly.

Michael climbed back into bed clumsily before literally falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

"Somehow I don't think Chloe's leaving anytime soon." Calum said.

"You're probably right." I agreed.

"Do you want to sleep in that bed?" he asked, gesturing to the spare bed in the corner of the room.

"I think I should try and find Chloe first." I smiled.

"Okay, let me come, there's some weirdos here." Calum smiled.

We walked through the crowded halls where there were teenagers getting quite personal and passed out bodies.

There was a lot of vomit everywhere and Calum helped me step over it.

We reached Ashton's room and Calum knocked.

"Fuck off!" Ashton shouted.

Many moans were heard from Chloe behind the door and I cringed.

Me and Calum exchanged awkward looks and turned around, walking back to the room Michael was in.

"Im gonna sleep next to Michael." Calum said and I frowned. "Don't worry, we're just friends." Calum laughed, slightly taken aback.

"Goodnight." I smiled.

"Goodnight." he replied and we both got into separate beds, trying to sleep over the racket from the party.