two

TW - abuse, self harm, depression
  I decide that I should open up to him. "I never new my dad growing up, and school was always really difficult. I got bullied a lot in elementary. In middle school my mom started to become abusive, and I got diagnosed with anxiety and depression. My mom started to physically abuse me, and I started to self harm. A bunch of other stuff happened, and I got sick of it and ran away." I told him. "Wow, I'm sorry" he said. What he didn't know was that was only a small part of the story, and that I just gave him the "short and simple" version. "do you have a place to stay?" He asked me. I shook my head no. "Like I said earlier, I know you don't really know me, but you could stay at my place" he offered. I looked at him, with a bit of shock in my eyes, and I quickly said yes and thanked him, I mean, he was kinda cute, I will admit. We got off of the bus, and I didn't even notice how long we had been on it. I wonder how long he had been on it? When I got on it, it was still dark and the sun was getting ready to rise, and now the sun was up. He walked in front of me, but stopped and turned around and smiled at me.

 "My house is just around the corner" he told me "also I hope you know I care about you and I want you to be safe, so you can stay as long as you'd like" he added on

"My house is just around the corner" he told me "also I hope you know I care about you and I want you to be safe, so you can stay as long as you'd like" he added on. I looked at him with more shock, and thanked him again and I gave him a hug, and I began to slightly cry. He took notice and hugged me tightly back, and we stood there, in peaceful silence, just holding each other. That's when I knew everything was going to be okay.