Swara: Even shonu ma missed her inuuuu... Swara poked her nose and kissed her face...

Inu (inmocently):Then why do you left me...

"Bz just like my inu... ur shonu ma also missed her mom" laksh came holding swayam hand, after parking his car...

Lak: so only she went... he take inu from swara... both swayam and Inu shouts looking at eachother excitedly... Inu totally forget all her question after seeing her swayam bhaiyuuuu... swasan and laksh nods their heads smilingly... meanwhile Ragini comes thr hearing the noise as she thought trio returns home...

Swayam: Inuuuu... see what I brought for you... he shows the kheer box to Inu which he packed from Gadodiya...
Inu: ohho... what is it bhaiyuuuu... she started to research...

Swayam: Inu it is kheerrr... nani gv for us... come lets have... he dragged Iniya...
Inu:yayyyyyy... Yippee... Kheerrrr... she bcm khusi...
Rags: so you don't want to share with  mummy ji... she pouts...
Swayam: ohho, mummy ji.. I packed for u also... u too join with us na...
Rags: awww... you both go, mummy ji will come... she smiled....

Laksh eye literally  searches sanskrit, who is nowhere to seen... "sanskrit is sleeping" Ragini answered him smiling even before he ask... he nods his head and moves to DP and AP room as Sanskar informed him their return from the trip... Swara also went from their following laksh to meet DP and AP... Rag-San sighed "finally, they came"...

—————————

Ragini is arranging  bed in their room while laksh comes out of bathroom after changing his dress... he looks at  Ragini and moves to bed... she smiles looking at him but her face fells very next minute, when he lies on empty floor keeping his hand has pillow...

Rag: why are you sleeping there instead of bed... it's cold... she concerned...
Lak: you knw, its better to sleep in floor instead of same bed with you...  his words hurts her...
Rag: atleast keep this blanket... she forwards him blankets swallowing his words...

Lak: oh pls stop your drama, I don't need ur concerned...
Rags: do u really think I'm ...

Lak: do you want me to sleep here or shall I go to terrace...he cuts her word...
Rag: no need... you sleep here, I'm going... Ragini moves from their teary eye...

"Ragu ma, pls pls" laksh pleads Ragini...
"No way, Laksh... you go" she pushed him out from the room...
"I can't 😒" he sits in floor holding his leg like a kid, making face...

"Laksh,please don't behave like kid...we are in my frnd wedding n't in our home" she rolled her eyes...
"I do😏" he replied her...
"Uff, laksh"

"Raguma, Whatever you say, I'm going to sleep here only " he finalised his decision...

"Huh, how could you sleep here, it's a single bed... moreover there is not a single extra blanket, none of us can sleep in floor"

"It's your fault, why do u agreed to stay here"
"You only said, u can adjust in other room"

"I said I can adjust, not in other rooms but only with you" he blushed..."See this bed is big enough to both of us" he pulled Ragini towards him lying on that bed...

"Laksh leave me, what will others think, if they saw us like this" she wiggled...
"Who cares, you're my wify okay"

"Talking with you is totally waste of time"
"See I'm saying for ur betterment oly... I can sleep alone but you can't sleep wihout my embrace" he nuzzled his face on her nape making her blush...

"Huh, atleast let me allow to lock this door" she pouts... finally she agreed with him...
"He ha ha...okay" he chuckled... she hits him playfully...

Ragini wipes her tears remembering those moment with laksh... her eyes widen in shock witnessing sanskar moving to guest room with blanket...

Rags: huh this jiju... she nods her head and moves to swasan room...

Swara is crying in her room alone… Swa:sanskar I knw,I shouldn't done this, i did a mistake by hiding you this matter… but your punishment is very bigger than my mistake… I’m really sorry… can't you forgive me, ur love…

"Its better to stay in guest room"his words rang in her ear... he knw she is afraid of dark still he left her alone in their room...She cries bitterly holding his photo and remembers all thr lovely moments…

"Shona" Ragini keeps her hand on swara shoulders...Swara immediately  took-off her hand, wiping her tears...

Swa: why do you come here... everyone hates me... he hates me, even you too angry with me na... I'm soo bad... she crunched her nose sniffing more...
Rag: no... no... I'm not angry with you... she tried to pacify swara as she is crying...

Swa:no you're angry with me... I knw... even you called me jethani ji... she sniffed...

Rags: woh... you knw na, your cutie is stupid... promise hereafter I won't repeat... she pinched her throat....

Swa: no she isn't. .. it's me who asked her to call me as jethani... but what should I do, it's all bz of ur chotu... when u stopped me from eating, he got angry... she pouts caressing her tummy...

When Ragini stops swara from eating junk foods... Swara's anger reached peak... she shouted at Rags first time in her life and asked Rags to call her as jethani  bz of her moodswing even she doesnt realise what she said, which hurts Rags... so she get upset with swara but how long she can stay upset, afterall they are sisters...😎

Rags: haan haan... chotu is just like his papa... such an angry bird... Ragini tries to change the topic...

Swa: Huh... he is not only angry bird and also he is... he is... (she thinks what to say, rolling her eyes) He is kinda everything... Swara make face, Ragini giggled...

Swa: you knw, he only send me msgs "Shonu ma, swaru darling sorry,  hey cry baby I can't stay without you.. don't you knw... so and so" he literally pleads me... but see after I returned he went guest room doing dramas😏

Rags: is it..? Did really jiju sent you msg... she was surprised and happy... now only Ragini realising  how they returned home...

Swa: no... not exactly... he just sent me blank msg😶 and I filled that blank msg with...

Rags: your own words like fill in the blanks... Ragini giggles completing swara words... Swara smiles sheepishly showing her tooth... both spends some sisterly movement with eachother...

###################

(That blank msg scene taken from Naanee/Eega/Makkhi movie🙈🙈)

Thank you all 😍😍

#Nive💞💞