FireKinZ x Reader

Intro pov

Fire is that one girl like shadow,death and Anti who love to destroy. Fire was on earth burning down old houses. Not caring if homeless people where inside. But a certain homless boy named (Y/N) was about to face off this Alien. Now.
----------------

Your pov

I was sitting alone in a (F/C) house. My ma and pa died 2 years back. Im 18 and all alone. Soon i smell somke. I look out my window an see the neighbors house burnt down. I rush out front only to be greated by a girl with flames on her head. She had red/orange/yellow eyes. It remined me of fire. Her hands lit up a fire charge. I ducked as she threw it. I look back at my now burning home and cry.

I guess i got her attention. Because she looked confused. I fall to my knees and cry harder. All my stuff. Gone.

Fires pov

This young short boy is crying before me. Im not the one to comfort humans but....why was he crying? I justed destroyed a house......maybe it was his but.....this neighborhood is all old and useless houses. Why would he live here? And how could he?! He gets up and approaches me. I give him a confused look. "Why?!" is all he said. I look around and mouth a 'What?' to him. He looks at me with his (E/C) "WHY DID YOU BURN MY HOUSE!!?" he screams.

I back up. Should i feel sad? I don't. But...should i? "I have no where to go!" he says more calmly. He breaks down.

I get very uncomfortable. WTG 'What the Galaxys' do i say?! I sigh. "Look kid....i- erm- uhh.... Look if you want you can stay with me." Techno would kill me but.... I feel like if i don't help him he may tell police about an alien and the last thing i want is earths government to find out us KinZies are aliens!

He stops crying. "O-ok." he stutters out. He grabs my hand and i teleport us to my place.

-9 days later-

Fires pov

The others seem to like this human boy called (Y/N). I guess hes ok.... I've seen better.... Like Abby or....nah. Krystal sucks balls. To be honest i think i like the little brat. He truned 20 yesterday. Hes playing the piano for KinZ.

-Later that nite-

It was just me and (Y/N) and i had to tell him. "Hay brat. I gotta tell ya something.....i really like you. Like as in.....love?" i say. He smiles and kisses my lips, but gets burned in the prosses. I smile. Even if im made outa fire..... I still love him!

(A/N: howd i do?
(Fire: ugh....its over 'eats lava rocks'
(Abby: lazy.
(Love: Oooo me next!

(484 words)