the angel

the angel

Iruka-sensei: alright class! may I have your attention please!

Everyone: Hai! sensei!

Iruka-sensei: my wife, Anko and I would like for all of you to give a very warm welcome our daughter , Hitomi. * he motions to the back of the class to the student door the opened to reveal an angel with a wolf pup on her shoulder*

every girl glared and every boy blushed as she walked past them smelling like honeycomb and citrusy. then she was standing next to iruka and anko that they see the resemblance. she looked at her new classmates. while holding her wolf pup that is light grey and black with a black crescent moon on her forehead.

Sasuke: * removed his hands from in front of his mouth* why did you start at the academy late...............?

New girl: Hitomi?

Sasuke: Hitomi.

" well I've been working for the ANBU Black Ops for six years and I had to  infiltrate the  Akatsuki  to see what they have plan after the chunin exams  which is three and a half months from now. and which one of you is Uzamaki, Naruto."

Blonde ( Male): * raised his  hand * that would be meeeeeeeeeee. believe it ! Hitomi-chan!

Hitomi: * sweat dropped* can you do me a solid and tone it down some and don't say believe it a lot Naruto-kun.

as he babbled on and on . I walked  up the aisle to the seat by the ravenette that my dad recommended that I take. since there's an empty seat in between him and his fangirls.

Sakura and Ino: how dare you get in the way of my Sasuke-kun!!!!!!!

Sasuke: * ignored them* Hn............. so Hitomi how long does it take you to look like that ?

Hitomi: * gave him a stunning small smile* oh about thirty-five minutes a day while dancing and working out.

Neji: * raised his eyebrow* show us your moves then.

Hitomi:* giggled* can you handle it first of all little boys.* disappearing a puff of smoke and spoke to her parents* " ayo gg, follow me. can  you  believe that she would copy  me in order to win your heart? tell me girl, why are you  tripping  so  hard? see that she cut her hair like  me. wear her makeup like me. why  would you do that? give me the gun let me pull the trigger aarrrghh. she  just tested me. she just tested me.
skinny, fake, no fashion drive at all  and sweetie I can see the makeup  you're wearing....."*she looked at them* so....................

all the boys: that..... was.............. AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ino: * jumped to her feet * she should get expelled for those explicit dancing.* and she and the other girls grinned happily*

Hitomi: * did hand signs rapidly and shouted* Ninja art; Hazy illusion! * Ino  screamed and ranaway with sakura hot in pursuit* * she sauntered her seat and grabbed her things as the bell rang*