A blush spread across her cheeks darker than the mark he had left on her. "You're such a bully. You just wanted to touch my âss." She murmured, sitting up before playfully punching him on the shoulder. "I was just trying to wake you up, nothing else worked." She stuck her bottom lip out in a pout as she pushed herself off of the bed with her arms, letting the long fabric of Cole's oversized t-shirt fall just below mid thigh.

"Well, don't you just know me so well." Cole smirked before she gave him a quick eye roll and headed off towards the kitchen. He plopped his back down against the bed and reached over to his nightstand to grab his fully charged phone. As he held his phone up to eye level, he scrolled through the different text messages that popped up on his screen. One text in particular caught his attention.

Ian: Today marks fifteen days, meaning that you're halfway through the bet. I'll up the price to 1.5k if you can get some other proof. Don't disappoint us.

Whenever Ian had texted Cole about the bet before, it really didn't phase him all that much. Now that he was falling head over heels for the woman, he was an absolute wreck knowing what he had to do. The guilt never left him. In fact, last night was the best that he had slept this week. In the arms of the woman who had him wrapped around her finger, he slept soundly with no disturbances. The usual rain cloud that hung over his head had momentarily vanished.

It was back now, hung over his head like a storm once he read that text. He replied back with a thumbs up emoji before tossing his phone back on the nightstand. From the kitchen, he heard a few pans clatter on the floor, followed by a series of curses falling from his love's lips. Cole stood up and made his way over to her to see what all of the commotion was about.

Once he reached the kitchen, he saw Charlotte picking three pans off of the floor that had fallen out of a cabinet. She grumbled a few complaints about disorganization before she shoved them back in, slamming the wooden door before she resumed whatever she was cooking on the stovetop. Cole figured that she hadn't even noticed him standing there, so he walked up behind her and gently snaked his strong arms around her. "What are you cooking, babygirl?"

"Omelets. Nothing special, but you really need to eat something considering it's past lunchtime." A small smile came to her lips as she tucked a strand of her wavy hair behind her ear. Cole nodded in response, although he was aware that she couldn't see him very well from her peripherals. His arms traveled below her t-shirt so that his cold fingertips touched her smooth skin. "Your hands are cold." Charlotte stated the obvious as she leaned back against him.

"How clever." He chuckled as he removed his arms from her and grabbed two plates. Moments after the omelets were done, she placed them down on their respected plates. Cole walked them over to the table and set them down before he grabbed them silverware. The two of them sat down at the table and began to scare down their omelets. Maybe sleeping in until past one o'clock in the afternoon was not the best idea that they had. Plus, they didn't even get up to eat anything until past three.

Once they were done eating their food, Cole grabbed the dishes before Charlotte had a chance to. A gasp escaped her lips as she clutched her hand to her chest dramatically. "Did the Cole Sprouse just willingly pick up dishes to clean?" She pretended to swoon, letting her body fall limp against the wall next to her. He rolled his eyes as she continued to pretend-fawn over him. "My hero."

"This will be the last time that I do it if you keep it up." He smirked as she dried off his hands once the dishes were done. Charlotte made the comment that she needed to get back to her room to go get changed, and that she had something planned for Cole later today. Although he really wanted to question her, he didn't because she told him not to. He walked off to go get her dirty clothes from the laundry, figuring that she wanted them clean from last night's antics, and brought them back to her.