Chapter two: Trick - or - Treat

A/N:

I've decided to update due to the comments. Soooooo, why not? Anyways, I'm SUPER rusty since it's be awhile so enjoy.

Chapter 2:

"LUCYYYYYYYY!" Natsu shouted. He went around her bedroom looking for her. "Just a mintue Natsu!" She replied and sighed. Lucy was trying her best to get dressed quickly. Her costume was smiple lace white dress with a halo. "LU-" He paused as he saw Lucy walking down the stairs. As she walked to him a angelic smile appeared on her face. "Sorry for keeping you waiting..." She looked down feeling a bit guilty. Natus quickly shaked his head, gently holding her hand. "No, no, I'm sorry for being impatient." She looked up at him frowning still. He smiling warmly at her. "My lovely angel." He kissed her forehead moving down to her lips. "Did it hurt?" He asked her as he startes smirking. "Did what hurt?" She tilted her head staring at him. "When you fell from heaven." She blushed and bursted out laughing. "Natsu, that's so cheesy." She presses her head on his chest. "I know but I couldn't help it when there's angel right hede with me." He held her closely and tightly with his arms around her. He kissed her head gently then rested his head on hers. "I'm so lucky to have you." Lucy looked up at him, kissing him passionately. She pulled back smiling as her cheeks turned rosy pink. "I feel the same way too." He picked her up bridal style and carried her out the door. "And we're off!" He ran quickly to find Erza and Jellal. She nuzzled against his neck as he ran. Finally, they met up with Erza and Jellal at the guild. "Are you two idoits ready?" Erza said as she glared at them. "W-we're ready..." They held each other tightly escaping her glare by looking down. Jellal took Erza's hand and smile at her. "Let's go now." Her cheeks flushed. Natsu and Lucy looked at Erza amazed that she had these kind of expressions. "Ehhhhhh.." Natsu and Lucy said in unison. "SHUT UP!" Erza blushed deeper from embarrassment. Jellal chuckled and pulled her to him. "You're so cute when you blush." She glared at him with her face as red as her hair. Natsu broke them up by popping up in the middle. "Let's not be lovey dovey now." Erza turned around not facing Jellal. "Y-yeah, we need to go get out free candy." They walked off door to door saying trick or treat. Their bags were filled with so much candy that only Natsu was carryong everyone's candies. "Why do I always have to carry heavy things for you guys." Natsu whined. "Stop complaining Natsu." Lucy rolled her eyes. "We're almost home anyways so cheer up." Jellal said as he looked out at Lucy's place. "We'll just stop here you two can fir..." Erza said falling asleep. Lucy rubbed her eyes nodding and yawned. "Here, get on my back Lucy." He squat down as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He piggy backed her as she fell asleep. He kissed her cheek saying good night. Natsu made it home and placed the candy on the couch. He placed Lucy in bed gently tucking her in. He kissed her forehead gently and smiled watching her sleep. "Lucy, I can't imagine a world without you." He interwind his hand with hers. He slowly fell asleep by her side on the bed. "I can't either Natsu." Lucy whispered kissing his cheek gently no waking him up. "Good night my dragon." She took out a blakent covering him. She then went back to sleep peacefully.

A/N:

SOOOOOOOOO, should I update more? comment if you think I should and I apologize for maybe some bad grammar in there. Enjoy reading this ~ ♥