•••

The bottle's half empty now, but it's okay. Gee said he has more.

" And then, my Dad found out about Mikey. this guy he invited over the other day, well they were making out in his room when Dad opened the door. I was in my room, I could still hear the sound of the hit. Anyway, the dude left after my Dad screamed at him. Mikey came running into my room all red faced and teary eyed. He was only 12." Gerard says, handing me the whiskey. I raised my eyebrows.

" Experienced 12 year old... Damn, he hit him that hard?" Gee nods, biting his lip at the memory.

" Well, for me it was Ma who found out. Me and my friend, well friend, were in the basement watching movies. He was sorta flirting with me and had given me hints about himself. I didn't know I liked guys too until he, well to be honest I let him suck me off. Wasn't fun to try to explain to my parents." I giggle at my own story. Gerard laughs loudly, nearly dropping the whiskey when he does. He leans on me slightly, holding himself up with my shoulder.

I chuckle softly, feeling a blush flush to my face as he puts his hand on my thigh to sit up. Gerard's laughs slowly subside as we make eye contact.

Why the fuck do I have butterflies? Hell no, I don't like this asshole! Yeah, he's hot but he's a complete dick! No, no no!

I quickly stand up.

" No Gerard! You're an asshole! You make me seem like a loser and you always annoy me between classes! You're half the reason those dickheads bother me!" I shout at him. He sorta just squints at me.

"...what?" He says, blinking at me. Obviously confused. I huff and shove him down so he's laying on the bed.

" You're awful and cruel and all you do is make me feel like shit! You're a horrible asshole, not to mention a slut, for Fuck's sake! You think I don't know what you do when you don't come back to our room until the next day? You still have sex hair, you idiot!" I bellow, straddling his hips and pinning his arms down. His face flushes pink and he stutters at me.

" So never in a million years can you think that you'll seduce me." I scream, finalising the whole fit before shoving my lips against his. I can feel him twitch beneath me before he kisses back. His fingers wrap themselves in the short hairs on the back of my head after I let his arms go. I trail my hand down his chest and bite his bottom lip.

Gerard's hum is muffles but I still hear it. Smirking, I pull him up into a sitting position, crawling off his lap to sit beside him. He looks at me with dark eyes and blown pupils. I place a gentle kiss on his nose and move closer to him. He rests his hands on my waist as he brushes his lips on mine. I ghost my nose on his and brush my finger across his bottom lip. He grins and leads me back against the wall that the bunk bed rests against.

He crawls foreword, lips hovering inches away from mine. He sits between my legs and puts his own legs over my thighs so they stretch behind me. Gerard ducks his head down and sucks at my neck. I bite my lip and wrap my fingers in his hair. I roll my hips foreword, creating friction for both me and Gerard. He hums, gently nipping at a small space on my neck. He continues to until even I know there will be a small mark.

I huff, sighing " Gerard, I better be able to cover that up." He snickers into my neck. I groan again, bucking my hips up in annoyance. I push his head back and latch my lips onto his neck. He leans back, letting me make my own mark on his jaw. He chukles.

" How in the Hell will I cover that up?" He slurs. I bite his neck softly, quieting him. I lean back clumsily on the wall. Gerard runs his hand down my chest, fumbling with the hem of it. I lift my arms so he can pull it off of me. Which he does.

I claw at his shirt until he pulls it off. I bite my lip, leaning back against the wall. He gladly leans foreword, kissing my chest lightly. I try to keep my breathing steady. Why do people think so badly of gays? Or any type of other sexuality that isn't straight? There's no difference. Mom and Dad said those things...they...no. I'm not going to think about that. I'm busy. Gerard. Yes.

He moves down toward my stomach. Okay, this proves to be a distraction. I can't help the involuntary jerk of my hips as he kisses just below my navel. I bite my lip as he hooks his fingers in the loops of my jeans.

" Oi?" He murmurs against my stomach, looking up at me with dark, questioning eyes. I nod.

He tugs off my jeans after loosening my belt. Before he can do much more I switch us, placing him against the wall and me undoing his belt and slipping my finger under the waistband of his jeans. He groans, pressing up against me and nodding.

•••

What the Hell...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO! I WILL EXCEPT ANY BEATINGS REGARDING HOW FUCKING LONG THIS TOOK! I still love you, don't leave me.

Please?

WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON't hurt me. So we did that.

As usual, thank you lot a ton for your support. Tell my what you though in the comments and vote if you liked it! Thanks Lovies! Xxx