I ball up my hands into a fist and force them into his stomach. Bob looks at me, rage pooled in his cold eyes. I just smirk, grabbing a fistful of his hair and banging his head against the wall.

" How does it feel, Bob? HOW DOES IT FEEL!" I roar, slamming his head against the wall again, and again, and again until he answers.

" It hurts"

" Speak up you faggot!" I mimic him from before, kicking him in the ribs.

" I SAID IT HURTS" he shouts, pain reading over all of his features. I stand up and kick him in the shin one last time.

" Leave me alone, okay?" I seethe, taking hold of his shirt. He glares at me but doesn't respond

" MISTER IERO UNHAND HIM RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" The loud screech of Mrs. Adler echoes throughout the hall. I catch one look at the smirk on Bob's face before punching him square in the nose.

I step away from him quickly after this, looking at Mrs. Adler's enraged face. She storms over, glaring daggers at me before gently helping Bob up, who grimaces. I bite back a smirk and run off down the hallway, hearing Adler's voice ordering me back.

I chuckle and throw myself up the stairs, taking them two at a time before reaching Gerard and my room. I unlock the room and slam the door, locking it tightly.

I fall back onto Gerard's bed, not really caring that it's his. I hate this place. I hate every inch of it. And I thought this I was suicidal at home. 'S not much different except the one beating my ass is Bob instead of my Dad. That place was Hell, this place is Purgatory.

I want to go. I want to go anywhere, anywhere but here and home. I'll go to California, England, Ireland, Portland. Anywhere. I hate them. I hate how they make me feel. I hate their words. I hate... I hate me too.

I hate my face, my hair, my eyes, my body, my hands, my height, I honestly despise myself with my entire being.

What kind of person hates them self? A freak. I am a freak just like my dad said. All those nights spent flinching at every movement he made because I was a freak. Because I am a freak. I hate everything about me and I want to die.

Just making that clear to everyone.

•••

I lay in bed until Gerard opens the door. He steps in, kicking off his shoes.

" Did you skip all your afternoon classes?" He questioned, crossing his arms over his chest. I nod, staring up at the wall.

" I heard Mrs. Adler wants to grill your ass, the Hell'd you do?" He asked, sitting on the edge of the bed near my legs.

" I beat the shit outta Bob." Gerard's jaw dropped. I smirk at him, shrugging.

" You, in all your what 4'9 glory, beat that 250 pound Neanderthal!?" He exclaims, gaping at me like a goldfish. I nod again.

" I didn't know you had it in you." He finally says, raising his eyebrows.

" Pent up rage." Gerard nods, standing and walking to his dresser. I stare blankly up at the ceiling, contemplating life. Whatever Gerard's doing is a bit obnoxious .

" Quiet down, I need to sleep. Bob punched me in the face." I grumble, turning on my side to face the wall. Gerard scoffs.

" If you want quiet you should've gone to the nurse." I sit up and glare at him. He holds up a big bottle of Whiskey. I grinned at him.

" Way, you just made this shitty day a whole lot better." I grin at Gerard who handed me the large bottle. I take a huge sip and pass it back to him. He does the same and sits beside me.