Having Liu As My Last Name: KRYBER

NOT MINE!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/561707/having-liu-as-my-last-name-kryber

Description

Being a Liu burdens Amber. Everyone dream to have a perfect, secured and problem free life but Amber finds it boring. Almost all the people around him are trying to please him but when he met Krystal Jung, his boring life spice up. How long he will be able to keep her on his side when she finds him annoying, dangerous, and she definitely hates him?

AMBER’s POV

I am Amber Joseph Liu, it’s not that I’m bragging but I came from of the wealthiest family in America and Asia. In every country you go, you will see our companies there. In Korea, we own the S.M Academy where I am currently studying now. I strictly told the faculty not to tell other students or even spread the fact that I am the son of the owner of this prestigious school. I hate it too when they give me a special treatment. I find it annoying, really annoying. I don’t like people who become hypocrite in front of me because of my family background.

One night, I decided to take a walk, I sneak out from our house because I am not allowed to walk around during night time. I always got kidnap when I was still a kid so I was force to learn self defense.

“I didn’t expect that there is like this during this time.” I mumbled when I pass by in this one street with a lot of stalls who are selling some clothes and everything.

I decided to check it out and later, I know that this is what they call a night market. There are a lot of people around. I bought a cotton candy so that I won’t get hungry during my short tour.

“Sir, do you need something?”a girl asked me.

She looked like we are in the same age. She has a milky skin, long black silky hair and sharp eyes. She looks cold because of it. When she flashed her smile, she looks lovely and sweet, I think.

“What can you offer to me?” I asked her. I think it doesn’t sound good to her because her  facial expression change. “Don’t get me wrong, what I mean is that, what good’s stuff can I buy to you?” I make myself clear.

“Oh, sorry.”she replied with an apologetic smile. “Ahm, we sell a high quality of clothes Sir, and it seems to me that you like caps, we have the best ones too.”she replied to me which made me raise my brows. “Wait, I’ll get some samples for you.”she said and quickly head to their stall.

I followed her and check their stall out. They are selling clothes, caps, and other accessories. I roam my eyes around, and my gaze stop into this one silver earrings. I walk over to it and check it out. The girl approached me with a black cap on her hand.

“Here Sir, try it on.”she said to me while handing me the cap.

I took the cap and put it on. I check myself in front of the big mirror and it does look good on me. I grab the earrings that I’ve seen earlier and wear it too.

“Perfect.” I mumbled with a smirk as I find myself looking good with the two items on. “How much does this cap cost as well as the earring?” I asked her when I turn to face her.

“Uhm, the cap cost 80 US dollars sir and about the earring, you can’t buy it without the other pair.” she said to me.

“Oh, it is really cheap.” I murmured softly. “Okay, I will buy it with its pair.”I replied to her.

“Um, that will be 105 US dollar all in all , Sir.”she answered with a big smile on her face.

Lucky, I still have two hundred dollars in my pocket. I paid her and she walk over the counter to punch out my receipt. As I was waiting for her, a guy then came which I assume is her boyfriend because he plant a quick peck on her lips as he greeted her. I averted my eyes away from them and pretend to look around. She walk over to me and handed me the stuff that I bought.