Back To School...

Zoes POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm rang out. I jumped out of bed. This was my first day back too school and I couldn't wait too see all my friends again.

"Girl, are you out of bed" I heard my Aunt Lucy call. "Yeah, whatever"I said. I left the warm water wash over me as I let my mind think of the day ahead.

Stepping out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my body and looked at my reflection in the mirror, I had long blond curly hair which came just above my lower back, my eyes blue, skin slightly tanned and I was of an average weight. I smiled at myself but not at my apperance but at the happiness in my expression, it has taken so long to find that sparkle in my eyes again but I've found it.

Lucy called to me again "Im warning you, you better be dressed otherwise im hiding the keys to your car and you can walk" I quicky went through my closet and found my uniform, a grey mid-thigh skirt, knee high white socks, white shirt with the first three buttons undone and my favourite black converse. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my keys from the counter "Bye" I said and drove to school.

After a fifteen minute drive too school I was greeted by my best friends Megan, Brad, Connor, Chloe, April and Grace.

"Hey" they screamed in unison "Hey guys, what's happening" I chuckled "Hi, well I, I mean we have some news" Brad spoke taking Megans hand in his "Over the summer Meg, and I have become a-" I interupted him shouting "Couple!" I was over joyed with this news. I knew it would happen some day.

Megan playfully punched my soulder saying "Come on we have that Senior Assembly, I can't believe we finially made it to senior year!" She exlaimed too happily for this hour in the morning, I just brushed it Off and smiled "Better believe it, no point really being here if you don't" I winked.

Meg gave me 'the look' that really said 'try me' I laughed at this, and before I knew it I was in a chair waiting for the principle to begin with yet another boaring speach.

"Good Morning, I hope you all had a wonderful, well deserved break, I would like to welcome you back with some general rules a Senior student should obey at all times, as you know alcohol and cigarettes are stricktly forbidden and no phones durying class hours, I would also recommend that all of ye act apprpriatly with boyfriends or girlfriends. On a happier note there is a slight change in staff this year as Ms. Dawson is gone back to her home town to teach the position will be filled by Mr.McVey, thats all for now"

Ms.Dawson is gone oh no, she's my music teacher, and piano teacher, we were really close, how could she just leave. My thoughts were interupted by Connor handing me my schedual for the year.

9:00 History~Mrs.Davis

9:40 Maths~Mr.Ramon

10:20 Religion~Ms.Holms

11:00~~~ Break ~~~

11:30 Music~Mr.McVey

12:10 Music~Mr.McVey

12:50 English~Mrs.Jackman

1:30~~~Break~~~

2:30 Art~Mr.Green

3:10~Free Class

My day looked easy enough I hope Mr.McVey is nice, I do have him for a double today.

All my classes went by uneventfully as we were just setteling back in, now I was on my way to music fixing myself as I just has my break which involved a lot of hyper activity on my part I was pulling up my skirt when I walked through the doors.

He was late, I was sitting in the back playing an imaginary piano on my desk, that was a bad habit.

Ten minutes passed and the door opened and closed in a second "Hello class please excuse me for being late, Mr.Finnigan (the principle) wanted a word" said an unbelievably low yet amazing voice. I looked up to be shocked yet again, there stood very going looking man, about 6ft and a very tone body for a music teacher...teacher! 'I can't be thinking like this he's your teacher'

"My name is James McVey but you shall address me as Mr.McVey at all times, and since this is my first time teaching, I think we should all get to know eachother better, when I call your name please stand up, I will ask you something about yourself and you can ask me something" as he said that a handful of girls started giggling and fixing their hair lowering there shirts, lifting their skirts ugh Those girls annoy me, even though Megan has a boyfriend I felt her fix her hair beside me.

I rolled my eyes and looked over to Connor who was sitting beside me who looked very interested in what the teacher was saying for once! "Megan Anderson" Megan stood up looking nervous "What is your favourite subject?" He asked "Religion, What age are you?" Megan looked worried about he's answer "I'm 24" Hands shot up in the air

"Class wait, you'll all get called, Brad Simp-" Brad stood for he's seat "What's your favourite thing to do, Mr.Simpson?" "Hang out with my girlfriend" He winked at Meg, causing her to blush. "What sport do you play?" Brad asked seriously "Football and Rugby, Zoe O'Shea" I stood from my seat and played with a curl that fell from my face.

He looked at me and smirked "Hello Ms. O'Shea, what inspiration do you have in life? " I had to think about that one "Anything Musicaly related is an inspiration to me Sir" I said with confidence "Now ask me a question?" I heard him remind me "What made you become a Music teacher?"

I asked genuienly interested in he's answer he must have noticed because he smiled and answered "I became a Music teacher because I have a very strong passion for the art, and I was just following my parents footsteps at first but soon realised I loved what I was doing" I smiled and nodded waiting for more questions to be answered I had completely zoned out until I heard

"Are you single?" Asked by ...Conner?

"Hmm I'm single..." I cheered playfuly along with the rest of the class, time went on rather quickly, considering it was a double, as I was leaving the classroom I heard something i wasnt expecting, "Ms.O'Shea, can you stay behind please?"...

A/N Hey, this is my firstproper book, feedback would be so helpful, thank you :)

-Ziggy♥...