~Chapter 10~ Performance to Never Forget

Start from the beginning

"eoseureumhan gongwone
noraehaneun ireummoreul sae
Where are you
Oh you" We then sang as I wrapped my right leg around his left leg and he lifts me up. He places his left hand under my butt for support as I place my hand on his cheek and pulled his face closer to mine.

"wae ulgo itneunji
yeogin nawa neo ppuninde
Me and you
Oh you" We sang as I push myself away from him and I mistakenly fall on my back, but he lifts me up like it was supposed to happen. We then interlocked our fingers and I led him around the stage as we ran. I then let go of his hand and did a back-hand spring to him and jumped on him.

"gipeun bameul ttaraseo
neoye noraessoriga
han georeumsshik du georeumsshik
bulkeun achimeul deryeowa" My legs were wrapped around his waist and I heard many gasps from the crowd of the position we were in. I then stood on my feet and started leaning Han Sung back with my hand on his chest and his hand on my back.

"saebyeogeun jinagago
jeo dari jame deulmyeon
hamkkehaetdeon pureunbichi
sarajyeo" He then sings as he leans back up and we dance around each other gracefully. I then smile at him as he smiles back and I took a deep breath as I ran towards the front of the stage with my hand still interlocked with his.

"gipeun bameul ttaraseo
neoye noraessoriga
han georeumsshik du georeumsshik
bulkeun achimeul deryeowa

saebyeogeun jinagago
jeo dari jame deulmyeon
hamkkehaetdeon pureunbichi
sarajyeo" I sang then Han Sung sat on his knees and his hand caressed mine romantically. He then pulls me down to lay my head on his lap and he slowly stands up. His hand was still interlocked with mine and we walked towards the middle of the stage slowly.

"saebyeogeun jinagago
jeo dari jame deulmyeon
hamkkehaetdeon pureunbichi" We harmonized as we faced each other and he pulled my head towards his. Then our lips softly met each other and the crowd cheered.

I looked at him awkwardly as he gave me his big dumb smile of his. We then ran off the stage together and all the other Hwarang cheered for our performance, everyone, except Ji Dwi. We then hurriedly got changed into our next outfits for the next performance.

Dog-Bird, Ban Ryu, Yeo Wool, Soo Ho, and Han Sung all ran to the stage while Ji Dwi stayed with me. I ignored him the whole time then he forces me to look at him.

"Why'd you two kiss?" He asks me and I walked away from him.

I stood on the large platform behind the stage and heard the music going on and looked up at the sky. I hummed a little bit to calm my nerves down.

"Eomeoni, give me guidance." I mutter then I heard the music start to slow down.

I then stand up and walk to the edge of the platform to give myself a running start. I then ran to the other end of the platform and launched myself off of it. I was in the air doing a flip and heard the crowd gasp in awe. I then land on my feet and took Soo Ho's sword.

I then started doing the dance that the boys were doing. I then placed the tip of the fake sword down and lifted myself up on it that I was doing a handstand on it, I heard the "whoa's" of the crowd then stood back up straight.

I then tossed the sword into the air and caught the side with my mouth then turned around and started walking away. Then the music ended and everyone began to cheer. Now, I know I'm going home tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~

I went to the club with Ji Dwi and we reserved our own room. I was drinking like usual and staring out the window the whole time. Then one of Ban Ryu's clique members ran into our room and he looked distressed.

"Bimil yeoja?!" He asks and I look at him.

"Wae?" I ask him.

"Please, get Kang Sung out of our party room!" He requests and I sigh.

"Aish, that bastard always wants his ass handed to him, doesn't he?" I mutter then I left my room.

I followed the clique member to the room and he opened the doors for me. Ban Ryu looks up at me in shock then the other member turns around and looks at me in shock. I had my arms crossed as I walked up behind Kang Sung.

I then grabbed his ponytail and yanked on it and he curses under his breath. I was yanking his head around to the point he almost smacks me, but I grabbed his hand with mine. I then pulled his chair down and stomped on his wrist.

"I don't like Ban Ryu a lot," I say as I applied pressure to his wrist, "but he's kinda my friend and I don't like you one bit." I tell him then I step on his hair.

I then leave and go back home to get dressed back into my Hwarang clothing and leave back to the school.

"Jae-Eunnn~!" Han Sung calls out as he back hugs me and I groan.

"Please, don't do that~." I complain. "My whole body hurts from dancing the other day." I whine and he whimpers.

"Aw, you poor thing~." He says and I roll my eyes at him.

We then arrive at the school and get in our lines and Pool Wong Joon starts talking about us passing and all that. Then a group of men walk towards us and stand in front of us. Dan Se stood in front of me. I bit the inside of my cheek as he bows to me.

"Fuck..."