Part 2:

I'm not going to take too long, I hope you guys enjoy this if I post this the first went well. Tell me if I should write more or if I should choose another category to write in. Thank you x bye
-Jayyy xox

My hands were squeezed together as the Solider tightened his grip. I pulled against him, shoving my weight into him occasionally. He would grunt and mumble something under his breath. I'm flattered quite frankly, that following behind and in front of me, like a flock of sheep. Are the Soldiers who are assigned to make sure I didn't attempt to escape, that'd be irrational. Sentries and knights guarded the castle and in my state, I wouldn't have a chance against their sheer force.

We entered another hall at the end of the passageway two big doors framed the walls. We entered those doors and ventured into an open marble room with staircases in each corner and double door, aligned with the ones we were passing through. Two doors big enough for three elephants were opposite to the thrones, holding the king and his imaginary queen and children. Everyone bent to their knees in a bow for the highness. Unfortunately for him, I didn't. The knights behind me pull me in an attempt to get me to my knees but I restrain myself.

The king's bushy eyebrows furrowed and a silencing growl echoes through the hall

"Killion."

He says loud enough for China to hear, everyone shudders and a boy with a square jawline and dimples like holes stands beside me. I have to look up to see his face, he glances at me then back to the royal ass.

"Yes, your highness."

He says, The king looks at him than to me and Killion nods understanding their nonvocal conversation. He turns to me in griminess. A lightning strike from his leg to my own, sends me hurtling into the marble floor.

"Thank you, Killion."

Killion nods and stands his ground. Most people are standing by now, aside from me. I peel myself from the floor and bite my lip. I contain my anger and clamp my hands in a ball. If I could, I'd literally make him wipe these marble floors with his face.

"So... this is the one they call the Assassin?"

He said mildly disgusted at my apparent state.

"Doesn't look like much... Whats your real name?"

He says I stay quiet. Smiling foolishly.

"YOUR REAL NAME!"

"Pardon me, my lord, for I was... Shy. My name is kissmyass."

"But you can call me Kma."

The king was fuming, he waved his arm in a motioning gesture to the soldiers and three surrounded me. One stepped forward. But instantly before the strike hit. A voice called to the king.

"Stop- my lord... This... This isn't a fair fight. Let her prove herself now."

The king examined Killion, his almighty frown ceasing.

"Very well."

He sighed. I raised an eyebrow, realizing Killion's words. 'Prove herself' why on earth would I have to 'prove myself.'

"Unchain her."

A soldier stepped in front of me, as another held me still from behind. The heavy chains coiled to the ground and I clasped at my neck and hands. I forgot how good it was for them to be off me, I just got so used to it. Red marks cut around my wrists and bruisings lined the area of the cuffs.

Pain flared to my side and a soldier inserted a fist into my rib cage. I fell to the floor in surprise. grabbing a mans foot, I tripped him up, knocking another down. The last man threw his leg up in an act to kick but I slid out the way, quickly dodging the attack by a smidge. The last man ran at me, at the last second I flipped his weight over my own wincing as I forget that the meals served at the jails were not enough to keep me in a fit or mildly healthy state. He smashed into the marble and the two others were up. I grabbed one mans arm and ran under his attacking swing with his left arm. I twisted the soldier's arm awkwardly and I backed the last standing guard against a pillar. Another attacked, luckily my eyes noticed and I moved to the side as the guard ran towards the other in an unstoppable gallop. They clashed together and I threw the last into the pile.

"Bryn."

I mutter, staring at the king.

"Well, Bryn. Unfortunately for you. You're not dying today. But instead, you're going to go on a little... adventure."

I open my mouth in surprise, and my eyebrows raised in the union.

"You'll be telling us everything about Ongals tunnels and his army."

Killion said. I smirked.

"you really think I know, Ongals plans?!?"

"Yes, You'll be alongside Killion. He's the greatest swordsman in the kingdom and offered to run this... quest."

"Do I really have to work with him?!"

"Yes."

I glance up at Killion. A devilish stare glossing my eyes. He returns it by raising an eyebrow.

"Can't I just be executed?"