"Scabbers!"

The boy took the rat and held him close. There was another knock on the door. Hagrid ushered us out the back. We ran around and hid behind some pumpkins.

"We need to get out of here," Hermione said.

I pulled the three of them up and started running back to the castle. We turned around and peered down when we reached the top. We turned around to see Hagrid, Dumbledore, and the Minister go back inside. The man with the blade walked forward and let it drop. Crows flew away as the blade came down. I flinched, tears rushing to my eyes. Hermione turned and buried her head in Ron's neck. I rested my head on my brother's shoulder.

"Ouch! Scabbers. He bit me!" The ran started running. "Scabbers come back!" Ron ran after the animal.

"Ron!" Harry and Hermione exclaimed.

I sighed. "Idiot," I mumbled, as we ran after him. He jumped and grabbed the rat, falling to the ground. He turned around and gasped.

"H-H-harry! Careful! The grim!"

We whipped around. A black dog stood there. It growled before running at us. It dodged around me, missing my leg by an inch. It grabbed Ron's leg before dragging him back into a tree trunk. The two disappeared. Harry tried to save his friend but failed.

"H-Harry, you know what tree this is?" Hermione stuttered.

I looked up just as the branches started moving. A branch swooped down and hit me in the stomach. I flew back down the hole Ron was dragged into.

"Well, that is one way to get in here," I groaned.

I slowly rolled off of my back and stood up. Harry came sliding in with Hermione after him. The two landed a few feet from me. Hermione crashed on Harry.

"Sorry," She muttered.

I helped the two stand up. I looked around and spotted some stairs. Without warning or saying anything, I started walking towards them.

"Luna! What are you doing?" Harry whispered.

"Follow me." I pulled out my wand.

The two hesitantly followed me up the stairs.

"You guys don't think this is what I think it is?"

"A tree?" I sarcastically mumbled.

"The shrieking shack," Harry responded seriously.

"The what?"

The two didn't respond as we reached a door. I slowly walked in and saw Ron laying in the corner.

"It's him! He is an animagus. He is the dog!"

I looked at the blithering idiot confused before turning around. Harry and Hermione did also. Standing in front of us was Sirius Black. I pulled the two behind me.

"Stay back! I'm not afraid to attack!"

The man chuckled darkly before staring at me for a second.

"Well well, isn't it little Miss. Snape? How was it growing up with Snivelius? Hmm?" He boomed.

"H-h-how do you know who I am?"

"He was friends with them. With my father and our mother. He knows about everything I'm presuming," Harry whispered. Sirius started towards us.

"If you want to kill any of them, you will have to kill me!" I shouted.

"Only one will die tonight."