Revenge in the Cutest way Possible: Final

Start from the beginning

“Annoying? Moving? Were those enough reasons to mess on my table?” he raises his brow, and I could just stick my tongue out of him.

“You deserve it, and besides, you exchanged your table with me! So what’s the point?!” I tried to release myself from his grip, but he’s bigger than me… much bigger actually.

“You’re such a brat! I will let you go only if you apologized!” he roars at me.

“Don’t want to! Let me go, my service probably arrives already, so back off!” I even tried to warn him that my mom will fetch me and that he’ll be dead once she arrives, however…

“Good! My mom is the head teacher here, maybe, your mom could pay her a visit regarding your class standing last year, and your current behavior…” he shots back. I could only pout at him.‘Mommy…’

“No…she’s not coming.” I said in defeat. “But, my service will really leave me if I won’t arrive in time in our meeting place! And how come your Mom is the head teacher, when you ended up in a losers’ section?!” I questioned his credibility… only to regret when he heard what I’ve addressed our segment.

“Losers’ section? Huh!? Came from someone who failed all her major subjects!” he retorts at me, before releasing me. “You know what, I thought you’re cool. But no, you’re not. And I think, we can never be friends… because I am a loser.” He walks away from, and although I feel a tinge of guilt, my pride takes over once again.

“I don’t want to be your friend anyway!!!” I shouted, before running my way outside. I look down, and realize that he dropped something. A towel, actually… with a note in it.

Chaerin,

Sorry if you got mad because I switches our table. Please use my towel, instead, to wipe the sticky feeling of the glue. Hope we can be friends…

Jiyong

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*End of First Quarter*