4 Years Strong

No one's POV

Everyone is in the car. Roman is in the driver seat, Tyler is in the passenger seat and Kevin and Sami are in the back. "Gosh I'm glad we are out of there." Roman says when he puts his seatbelt on.

Sami looks out the window while him and kevin are holding hands, and Tyler is taking selfies.

Roman takes his phone out and calls Braun. He picks up after the first ring.

"Roman." Braun spoke.

"Braun... Where are you."

"Why do you want to know? What's your intentions first?"

"To get f*cking answers. I want to know everything like why did you do this to us. What did you do to us?"

"I suppose I should tell you when you get here."

"Where the f*ck am I going?"

Braun gives Roman the address. "Hurry up and get here."

Tyler's POV

Roman quickly drives to where Braun said he was. "Okay, here we are guys... Gosh this is creepy." It looked like an abandoned warehouse. He gets out of the car, "You guys coming right?"

"I will, you two stay-" Kevin starts but Sami cuts him off.

"I'm coming in with you." Sami says.

"You heard kevin you need to stay." Roman tell him. "We don't want you getting hurt anymore."

"I'm coming with you. Stop arguing back with me, I'm coming in no matter what."

Roman shakes his head, "You die It's on you. I warned you." We all get out of the car and go up to the door; Ro knocks.

"Well if he kills you then it's on you." Sami says back.

Before Ro could respond Braun opens the door, "So the whole gang is here."

"Yeah... Can we come in? It's freezing out here." Sami says.

"Come on in then." Braun moves out of the way.

We all walk in, "Nice place you got here." Kevin says sarcastically as he looks around. There were broken down parts and cobwebs everywhere.

"So what do you want to know?" He asks us.

"Everything. One, what happened last night?" Roman answers.

"You were attacked by me."

"Okay we all got that part. But you are missing a very important detail right? Like what the f*ck you are! And what you did to Sami's chest. And me and Kevin's necks!"

"Well, for one I'm a werewolf."

Roman laughs in his hand, "See..." He looks over at Kevin, "I told you... Haaa haaa but noooo. "Oh Roman you must have hit your head, that isn't real." I was right. I'm not crazy."

"And you know why I did what I did to Sami. I do apologise Sami, it was the only way for Roman here to listen To me."

"Ignore him Sami, what about Kevin and I?"

"Well I gave you a nice little bite didn't I?"

"Yeah you did but why? Why do you need us in your so call pack."

"Because we were ambushed a while back... I lost a few from the pack. I need stronger wolves with me, who better than a hound of justice and a savage mutt to join and protect this pack."

"Okay but how did you know where we even were?"

"I can smell your scents dumbo, you'll soon get used to it. Have a good smell, can you smell cinnamon?"