“ALEX!” a sweet voice called out in shock. I quickly turned around to see Mia and Matt and other friends of Liam’s at school waving at me not believing who I was.

“STOP!” I shouted and the horsemen suddenly stopped the cart.

What are you doing Alexandra???!!!” Ms Crazy freaked out.

“Shut up for one second WOMEN!” I shouted at her and got off walking as fast as I could in my uncomfortable attire.

Mia took me in an intense hug.

“I’m so sorry I forgot about you!!” I hugged her back.

“Hahaha you’re a princess Alex! OMG! That’s soooooo cool!” She jumped happily.

“Yea!!” I giggled blushingly.

“I always thought something was up with you the very first time I met you but didn’t know it was that huge!” Mia pointed funnily.

“Come on! Ride with me?” I asked her almost grabbing her hand in case if she said no.

Her eyes sparkled up and she immediately grabbed my hand back in return.  We both climbed the carriage and horses started walk as we kept waving out to everyone.

“Hello! I’m miss….”

“She’s my trainer!” I completed not wanting Mia to know her weird name.

“Anyways we have to go to the orphanage now” Ms Crazy smiled.

“Well alright” Mia and I smiled happily as the carriage came to a stop.

We got off the carriage and entered into an orange building.

“Here please” Ms Crazy directed us and Mia silently followed behind.

As soon as we entered the room I saw small pair of eyes widen at the sight of me entering the room. Little boys and girls gathered around me tugging at my heavy dress and holding my hand.

“Awwww!” I shouted out as all the kids seemed fascinated by the looks of me.

“I want to be a princess one day” A little girl exclaimed looking up at.

“Ofcourse you will be!” I shouted out sweetly bending down to reach her height.

She smiled so innocently and then enveloped her hands around my neck hugging me tightly.

I wrapped my arms around the tiny girl and picked her up holding her very near me.

“These kids need new clothes and more supplies to eat and drink Princess, is there any way you could find a solution for them?” One of sisters spoke as she stood next the kids.

“OFCOURSE THERE IS A SOLUTION!” I exclaimed wondering what my parents were doing about this place.

“We can have an entire new store opened up just for these kids. People can get their old material or any old clothing and we can have the best people around town come work in this store and stich up brand new clothes by recycling the old ones. Why should these kids have used clothes? Why can’t we recycle the material and make new ones. This way we can create some employment at the same time have fresh supplies for these children. The store and salary of the people will come out of the king’s treasury and I’m sure others are most welcome to buy these clothes too, whoever can afford it otherwise the kids get them for free.” I told my people.

Everyone was stunned at the answer and Ms Crazy jotted down some notes quickly and put her pen and paper away.

After enjoying an amazing lunch with the kids Mia and I took few other errands and completed my duty. I dropped Mia off to her home and then headed back to the palace happily.

It was night by the time we were home and we were exhausted after having an entire day of running around and servicing the entire town. I had no clue how my mother had done it all these years.

“Liam?” I called out as he came out of the room with a lot of dark circles under his eyes.

“Look at you!!” We both spoke at the same time.

“You look exhausted!!” We repeated one after the other and then started to laugh.

“Put it in the accounts for the treasury that a new store is to be opened up with new members to be employed and this store is to service the orphanage down Elm Street or any other orphanage in town.” I told Liam quickly hoping the decision was right.

“Right away my future Queen” He saluted me and then smiled softly.

“What?” I looked at him worried.

“I knew already about this tiny decision of yours long before you told me and along with me Judge Vixen know too!!. You’ve done a great job baby” Liam smiled and kissed my lips holding on for a while and then we forcibly had to stop.

“Since tonight’s done, let’s wait for the results tomorrow” He winked.

Once the rest of the work had been done Liam and I crashed down on the bed hoping that the very best would take place tomorrow.

“I hope we’ll win” I spoke the last few words before fainting into deep sleep.

“I know that we’ve won” Liam puffed and held my hand as we quickly drifted off to some deep dreams.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAst chappy soon :( </3) max tom for last upload guys!! if you loved this book please leave some comments and votes :(