“What?” he smiled looking at how funny and tired I looked.

“The hardest thing was wanting to kiss you throughout the day after I saw you once in that drawing room looking so sexy” I cried as he rocked my body to soothe all the pain.

“You know what” He gently held my cheeks.

“What?” I cleared my throat.

“I felt the same” he winked and dropped his lips over mine.

Softly laying in his arms he kissed me for as long as I could remember. Enveloped in his kiss I felt all warm and happy and forgot about the worst day of my life and felt so safe and secure.

After Liam withdrew his lips and he asked me to close my eyes.

“Want to see something awesome?” He asked.

“Yea!! Hurry” I waited patiently.

I heard a little machinery noise and then a rush of cold air filled the room entirely.

“Liam its sooo cold” I shouted and Liam quickly pulled me closer.

“Okay open your eyes” he spoke gently.

And when I did I couldn’t believe it. The entire roof was gone. We were exposed to the starry sky and it was breath taking. Liam wrapped us both together in a thick woollen cloth and slept next to me.

Yawning loudly he kissed my cheeks and told me to sleep.

Unable to stay awake I shut my eyes and fell asleep snuggling tightly to him and smiling unknowingly.

***

“Tighter” Ms Crazy shouted at Katey. The delicate young girls name was Katey and oh boy, she had the power to squeeze me.

“BLAH!!” I shouted as she knotted the corset up to the last strand.

“I really can’t breathe” I wined.

“Phish posh!” Ms Crazy waved her hand. “Now that you’re ready sit in the carriage” she ordered, “Go sit”.

Walking like a freaking squeezed zombie I got to the carriage and settled myself down to the red seats.

Putting my hand on the golden boarders I looked around at the decorated flowers that made the carriage look royal.

“Where are we going?” I asked Mr Crazy who was wearing red jumpers and a golden coat.

“We are meeting the people of the kingdom. A look through the well-being of how things are going on”  she smiled.

“Ah!! alright as long as I don’t have to wave” I rolled my eyes.

“Alex. It’s in the book “how to be a princess” that the basic rule is you have to wave you tiny little hand as a princess whenever you are in public.” She sarcastically answered back.

“Ah fuck” I cursed shutting my mouth immediately.

“No cursing” She nodded disappointed.

The carriage started to roll ahead and I looked around waving like a pretty princess to all the people. In the beginning I felt stupid but then I really started to feel graceful as everyone waited for my carriage to arrive. Children came as close as they could peaking up and down just to catch a glance of me. Even the parents and young boys and girls waved out excited towards me.

Soon the carriage took rounds in a familiar area and I was trying to remember why do I know this place….

Royalty's Rule'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें