Chapter 1

Usually, people don't like gym, but It's my favorite class. Now, I know what you're thinking. I'm nuts. Maybe I am. Well, no, not full-blown nuts. But, someone. Just one certain someone is in that class that makes my whole life just a little better. HIs name is Nathan. Ocean blue eyes, fluffy brown hair. Not tall, not short, just the perfect hugging height. Yeah, he can be a cheater, but you gotta love him.

I was broken from my fantasy by a loud whistle. "Arm circles, get on your sides!"

Oh great, now he's going to pay attention to his new girlfriend, and not me. I've had people tell me he's looked at me before though, so when I got up for school this morning, I made sure I looked extra pretty today.

As soon as the whistle blew, I went to run up to the line and try to grab a ball, but somebody tripped me, and I fell to the ground. As soon as I turned around, I saw my friend, laughing. I got up off the floor and hid in the back. Did Nathan see that?

Speaking of him, he was tossing balls everywhere. A few almost hit me, but I would have been blessed. That would mean that he looked at me, and maybe fall in love with me!

Woah there, Anna. Let's try to imagine something that actually could happen.

Another ball came flying at my face and being a volleyball player, I blocked it. WIth my hands. I walked over to the bench, where I sat there until the person who got me out was out, all while trying to be cute.