Regular Day?

You walked into your school's hallways. Hoping not to be noticed. You almost got to your locker until someone stepped on your feline tail. You yelped and hissed turning around.
"Did you just hiss at me?!" a boy about two feet taller than you asked.
"Hi Jack." You rolled your (e/c) eyes.
"Where's my homework?" he asked holding his hand out. You smirked.
"About that, i didnt feel like doing it. And sorry but since im part tiger," you gave him shredded pieces of paper ,"i needed something to claw at." you smiled and walked away. This time Jack grabbed your tail and pulled you back.
"You didn't do as you were told freak. You know what that means." he said. Your smile disappeared and your ears went down in fear.
"Its time to fly." he whispered in your ear. His friends grabbed you by your arms and started to drag you to the school roof. When you got up there, it was a clear blue sky. Jack grabbed you by the back of the neck (the spot where it doesn't hurt the cat) lifted you off the ground and held you over the edge of the building. Your tail went in between your legs and your ears went down. The school was only one story, but it was high up.
"Jack! Please! Im sorry! I wont do it again!" you cried.
"This is the fifth time (Y/N), im not taking your bull shit anymore!" Jack growled. Jack is like a giant and mvp in the school football.
"ya know what i think is funny?" a male voice said from behind Jack. He turned around and there stood two skeletons and one mutant girl. One the skeletons wore a blue hoodie, white T-shirt, black basket ball shorts and blue shoes. The girl skeleton had blue hair in a high pony tail, a blue jacket with fur in the hood and it stopped at the end of her rib cage. Her stomach/spine showed and she had blue jeans with sky blue high heel boots. (Its undertale samantha) and the mutant had a purple crap top that showed her stomach, blue jean shorts, and black and pink high tops. Blond hair, blue scales on her shoulders, along her hairline and she had a 4ft blue tail. And she had blue reptilian eyes.
"Get lost freaks!" one of Jack's yelled.
"Put her down!" the girl skeleton yelled back with her left eye glowing blue.
"Fight me shortie!" Jack argued. The girl skeleton's eye sockets went hollow and the right one started to twitch. The other skeleton's eye sockets widen.
"get back Hannah." he said pushing the mutant away from the girl skeleton. While a smile grew on her face, she looked up and her eye was glowing blue again.
"You sure you wanna do that human?" she asked. Jack put you back down on the roof and walked up the the girl skeleton.
"You really think im scared of a girl skeleton?" he chuckled. The guy skeleton teleported over to me. He grabbed my arm and we teleported back near the mutant.
"Are you okay?" the mutant asked. You nodded your head yes.
"come on kid."
"What about them?" you asked looking at the girl skeleton glaring at Jack.
"sam's strong. she wont kill him, just show him a lesson." he said. He grabbed both of our arms and teleported us into the school.
"Thank you guys so much." you thanked. Before either could say anything the bell rang.
"no problem. gotta get to class, see ya" he said wrapping his arm around the mutant. And teleporting to their class. You started to walk to your class but then your tail got pulled you hissed and saw one of the snobby cheerleaders.
"What do you wa-" the cheerleader shoved you into the lockers.
"You bitch! Dont your ever hurt Jack you freak!" she screamed.
"Hey, leave the girl alone." another voice said. A talk skeleton walked in between you and the cheerleaders.

(Thanks for reading. Ill do an update later. Hope you liked it!)