Morning

Chapter One

----------------------------------------------

Charlotte's POV

----------------------------------------------

My mother doesn't believe me. I mean like ever but who cares what she says.

"Charlotte, darling time to get up you don't want to be late." My mother says.

*yawns* "What time is it? Late for what?" I say.

"It's around 5:00 am. The ball today you have to get ready and help me."

"I'll be downstairs in 45 minutes."

"See you then darling."

My mom always wants me to be super early for things. I wonder who is coming over. Normally my mother lets me sleep in until about 6:00 am. This must be a very special occasion.

I take a nice 20 minute bath, after that I dry off and walk into my closet. I decide to put on my blue pants, white long sleeve shirt, super tall black leather boots, and brush out my black hair.

I walk onto my balcony and look out and admire the sea. The beautiful reddish orange sun reflecting off the water.

"I wonder if my mother would notice I'm gone." I say to myself, "I hope not."

Right next to my balcony there is a very thick section of ivy on the wall. I climb down it and walk over to the beach.

"Why does my mother not want me to hang out by the sea?" I say, "The sea is so beautiful."

I hear my mother up in my room "Charlotte! Charlotte!"

Oh no I'm in for it this time.

Just as I see some of the guards running around looking for me. I hear something.

I heard a guys voice, and he said, "Flo, do you see her? She doesn't look like us."

"Who is that? Who's there?" I question.

"Oh no she heard me." Just like that the mysterious guy is gone.

"Charlotte! There you are. Are you okay?" My mother says, with a worried face.

"I'm fine mother. Look at me I'm fine." I say.

"Okay. Hurry now you got to get ready."

"Okay okay. Who is coming over?"

"You'll see Charlotte."

I climb back up the vines to my room.

My mother walks into the dining room saying, "Why can't she be a little more lady like?"

Oh well. I run into my huge closet and hunt down my big blue skirt and white topped ball gown and tie a red bow around my waist. All I did with my hair is parted it and I put on my blue heels with a white seashell on it.

As I walk down the staircase, I see that my older sister Jade is flirting with another visitor.

I hear my mother talking to someone in the library. And she says, "King Edward how do we want to tell Charlotte and your son about this?"

Wait what? Who is she talking to? Who is his son? Most importantly tell me what?!?

"Queen Annabeth, I think that we should not force Charlotte and Demetri into this just yet. We should let them meet before we tell them about this." King Edward says.

Force me and this Demetri guy into, WHAT?

I don't even know anyone named Demetri.

"Okay. I hope your plan works out Edward." My mother says, "Should we go downstairs and get some tea?"

"Tea would be great right now." He cheerfully said.

"Let's head downstairs and locate the kids. Then well head to the dining hall." She says.

They start walking towards the door. I walk a little bit down the hall to make it seem like I didn't hear anything.

They walk out and my mother cheerfully says, "There you are Charlotte dear. There is someone I like you to meet."

I walk towards my mother and King Edward.

"Charlotte, this is Kind Edward of The Northern Isles." Then she looks at him and says, "Edward this is my darling daughter Charlotte."

He bows and I curtesy, "Nice to meet you King Edward."

He replies, "Likewise madam."