Chapter 1

**Lemme introduce the main characters first:
⛄Elsa Arendelle⛄

=>Daughter of Agdar Arendelle and Iduna Arendelle, owners of Arens Fashion Company. Is a nerd who has beautiful platinum blonde hair, icy blue eyes. 16 yrs old. Very smart, beautiful, talented. Very good in singing, dancing and skating. Best friends: Marinette and Bridgette.

🐞Marinette Dupain-Cheng🐞

=>Daughter of Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng, owners of the most popular bakery in Paris. Also a nerd, has dark blue hair and blue bell eyes. 16 yrs old. Clever, cute, talented and kind. Very good in drawing, fashion designing, dancing. Best friend: Elsa. Cousin: Bridgette.

🌸Bridgette Cheng🌸

=>Daughter of Subai Cheng and Senna Lee (I made them😂😂), owners of a famous restaurant in Paris. Also a nerd, has long blue hair that has some hair curled into a heart on top of her head, blue eyes. 16 yrs old. Smart, cute, bubbly, talented. Very good in drawing, fashion designing, dancing, just like Marinette. Best friend: Elsa. Cousin: Marinette.

⛄Jackson Overland Frost⛄

=>Son of Manny Frost and Elesa Cassie, owners of Frost Inc. Is the most popular boy in school and a model. Leader of the Frostbite Puns. Has white hair, ocean eyes. 16 yrs old. Cute, a prankster, kind. Good in skating. Best friend: Adrien, Felix.

🐱Adrien Agreste🐱

=>Son of Gabriel Agreste, owner of Agreste Fashion Inc. Is a popular boy in school. Member of the Frostbite Puns. Has golden brushed back hair, green eyes. 16 yrs old. Super nice, is a model, cute. Good in fencing, dancing. Best friend: Jack. Cousin: Felix.

👑Felix DeNoir👑

=>Son of Alex DeNoir and Hailey Lucie ( These names were my best friends's names -not the last name- I ship them so much XD. You go Halex!!! ), owners of DeNoir Inc. Is a popular boy in school and a model. Member of the Frostbite Puns. Has blonde hair, blue eyes. 16 yrs old. Nice, sometimes is a cold hearted, smart. Good in study. Best friend: Jack. Cousin: Adrien.

**Now to the story**

*Marinette P.O.V*

"Hey Els!! Hey Brid!!!" I greeted as I saw them. "Hey Mari!!!" They greeted back. "Have you guys ready for the Chemistry test later???" I asked. "Of course!!! I was born ready!!!" Elsa said. "Yah~~" Brid said. Then the Frostbite Puns passed by. Of course we just ignored them and kept walking. "They're so beautiful!!!" I heard they whispered. 

"Well well well!!! Aren't those the losers of the school???" Oh...no not the queen bee again!!! We turned as we saw Chloe, Lila and Eva, bullies of the school. "We??? Losers??? Pfft.....wanna check ya eyes??? You must be blind!!!" Brid said. We laughed.

"Hmph.......I bet you don't know how to do make-up!!!" Lila said as they laughed. "Yeah right~~As if" I said. "Well well well!!! Up for a challenge?? I bet you would ruin your ugly faces!!!" Eva said and laughed. She has gone too far. "That's it!!! If we put on make-up and be popular, would u leave us alone???" I exclaimed. They did their bitchy gasped then laughed. "Of course we would love to see your face being ruined by your own hands!!!" Chloe said and laughed cruelly. They then walked away. 

"Are we really gonna do that???" Elsa asked. "Of course!!! It's time to show them who's the master!!!" I smirked. "Hohoho!!! This gonna be fun!!!" Brid said. Wait there u little bitchs. We're gonna smash your 'pretty' little faces. With that, we walked into our class and ready for the lessons. 

*le time skip* 

"Ok girls, time for shopping!!!" I exclaimed with a thumb up. They cheered. We walked in our limo and drove to the mall. *hours later* Finally we're done!!! Let's get back home!!! 

"Ok girls, bye!!! Remember to change your looks before go to school!!!" I said as I drove into my house. "Got it!!! Bye!!!" They said and drove off.

Hehehe.........Tomorrow gonna be fun!!!!!!😏😏😏

And cut.............That's all 4 the day!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!! First chapter is done!!! I'm proud of myself (not)...... So how was first chapter??? Was it good??? Tell meh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, bye bye little butterflies......Have a Miraculous day!!!!!!!!!!! I luv u💙💙💙

Snowie out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

~~\\ElsaCrystalFrost//~~